Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 421 to 440 of 4,688

Harmonie

Bought Okami HD. Playing Okami for the first time, it is fun so far!

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

gcunit

Three more on eshop offer:

Untitled

Early impressions suggest all three are worth your money, but especially Splasher.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

Purchased Mega Man Legacy Collection 1&2 for $10 from Walmart (after a $30 gift card).

I don't like to support these half digital, half physical releases, but with the gift card I couldn't say no.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

HobbitGamer

I grabbed Tetra's Escape yesterday, really enjoying it. I thought it was a breeze till one level stumped me about 5 times. Nice change, was afraid it'd be too short.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I bought Overcooked 2 (Switch) yesterday.
The game was much better from the prequel, quicker to get high score but the penalty was very harsh ( -30 points for each Failure).
I got updated yesterday, so did it mean i get some exclusive chefs as playable characters ?

Anti-Matter

gcunit

@ValhallaOutcast @Anti-Matter Agreed, though that knife is a bit ominous looking

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

The Switch physical collecting continues.

Today its Voez, Slain: Back To Hell, Runbow DE, and The Coma: Recut.

Too many games, not enough time in the day.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DonkeyDiddyKong

Bought Resident Evil Revelations last week. Very tempted to get Bulb Boy, Splasher and Bomb Chicken.

DonkeyDiddyKong

DonkeyDiddyKong

Anti-Matter wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I bought Overcooked 2 (Switch) yesterday.
The game was much better from the prequel, quicker to get high score but the penalty was very harsh ( -30 points for each Failure).
I got updated yesterday, so did it mean i get some exclusive chefs as playable characters ?

Those joycons look ace! Did you do them yourself?

DonkeyDiddyKong

SuperWeird

I just pre-ordered Night Trap from the eshop. Stoked to replay this terrible game!

SuperWeird

puNINTENDed

I bought Sonic Mania Plus.

puNINTENDed

ValhallaOutcast

@SuperWeird its been calling my name, that 10% is almost tempting enough to preorder

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Lroy

Off the back of burning through OVERCOOKED! 2's campaign in less than a week, wife and I impulse purchased the original OVERCOOKED! Already up to region 3. Both are great co-op fun but I would definitely recommend the sequel over the original. A notable refinement of the formula or recipe 😉👨‍🍳

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

FaeKnight

Lroy wrote:

Off the back of burning through OVERCOOKED! 2's campaign in less than a week, wife and I impulse purchased the original OVERCOOKED! Already up to region 3. Both are great co-op fun but I would definitely recommend the sequel over the original. A notable refinement of the formula or recipe 😉👨‍🍳

Boo, boo I say! Bad pun!

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

EvilLucario

I double-dipped on Xenoblade 2 with a Special Edition and the Xenoblade 2 Pro Controller.

Now I own two copies of Xenoblade 2.

And I'm going to buy the physical version of the DLC too.

Untitled

Why am I the way I am.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

DonkeyDiddyKong

Bought Bulb Boy and Bomb Chicken earlier.

DonkeyDiddyKong

ValhallaOutcast

@FaeKnight just for a trip down memory lane of horrible games turned to cult classics

Limited Run games are releasing a physical version too

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic