Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 4,655

CurryPowderKeg79

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Justaguest

Ninja Gaiden collection because all of the games are included on the card (which is never the case with other switch games) and Ive never played the series before.

Justaguest

CurryPowderKeg79

Metroid Prime Remastered

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Anti-Matter

Pokemon Violet.
That was so embarrassing to buy this flaw product.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Witch on the Holy Night
Art of Rally
They Always Run
Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water (trade)
Slaycation Paradise (trade)
Astronite (trade)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Kermit1doesmath

Super Mario Maker 2 (Physical)

Beyond a Steel Sky (Physical, Steelbook) (@JaxonH I finally got my first Steelbook, I see why you like them)

dysgraphia awareness human

Tasuki

neonpizza wrote:

Metroid Prime Remastered
Another title boasting 10/10 Twin Stick Gyro controls with customization up the ying yang.
Yet I'm not too sure i want to play through the entire thing, since I've already beaten Prime 1 back on the Cube, regardless if it's got updated Gyro controls and remastered HD Visuals.

I am looking forward to finally playing this game. My only problem is do I want a physical copy or get the digital so I can play it now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Justaguest

@Weapon_Wheel Thank you! Ive read little bit and Im glad I did. It helped me understand what the combat is about.

Justaguest

d0nkeyk0ng_jR

Undertale (Physical)
Don't regret it. The exclusive secret boss is really neat. If you don't have it, I highly reccomend it.

The Deranged Mother Fan Attacks!

ElRoberico

@Magician which version of Maiden of Black Water do you have? Is it the English cover? If so, does that one run natively in English?

On topic, I have a shipment coming today consisting of:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Nintendo Switch Sports
Metroid Prime Remastered (On pre-order)

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Magician

@ElRoberico It's the Southeast Asian English cover art version. It requires a 1GB download for the English patch. But I'm glad I stumbled across this copy in the wild as it appears to be out of print. Currently unavailable on P-A at least.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jdrocks89

WBSC eBASEBALL Power Pros (Digital)

jdrocks89

WaffleBoat

Metroid prime holds up superbly and everyone should play it.
(I just bought it)

Edited on by WaffleBoat

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Tasuki

@neonpizza I will say I have never played any of the Prime games at all. For whatever reason those games always slipped by me. Either I was busy with other games at the time or just not in the right mood to play them. And then by the time I wanted to play them I either didn't have tbe console anymore or they were just more then I was willing to spend for them at the time.

I never played Fusion or Zero Mission mainly because I don't have a GBA anymore, although I hear it's coming to the Switch via the Nintendo Online so I might try them then. I also have yet to play Dread but I might pick that up after I play Fusion since it's a sequel to that.

Super Metroid is still my favorite of the bunch although I did enjoy Metroid II as well. Metroid can be fun but as you said make you sure you bust out your Mega Pack Crayola crayons with the built in sharpener and some pads of paper before you play.

I do have a pro controller to play Prime with so I will definitely try out your options there.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

XandertheWise

Today which is Saturday later at 11 a.m during lunch time im doing a little bit of shopping at the walmart store and kind of thinking about buying Fire Emblem Three Houses or end up getting Fire Emblem Engage and get an X Box One game or something. Kind of interested in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remake or get Final Fantasy VII Remake for my Playstation 4

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

ended up getting just Fire Emblem Engage earlier at the walmart store while i was out and about earlier today.

XandertheWise

Ralizah

Managed to snag Live-A-Live new for about $30 w/ the Best Buy gift card I got for purchasing Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope. Might not get to it right away, but since it was published by Nintendo, I'm not concerned about the price going lower in the meantime.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Barbiegurl777

Doraemon Nobita's Brain Exercise Adventure - Nintendo Switch
Pikachin Kit - Nintendo Switch

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope) for $27.99 at Best Buy

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)