Magician

9th Dawn III: Shadow of Erthil
Signalis
Little Witch Nobeta
No Place for Bravery
Bullet Soul Double Soul Pack
RPG Time: The Legend of Wright
Fell Seal Arbiter's Mark - Deluxe Edition

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SigourneyBeaver

Chaos;Head/Chaos;Head Noah double pack in steelbook case. Unfortunately, the gold points won't redeem in Europe

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Harvestella
BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

Sifu.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

jdrocks89

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge (Physical)

jdrocks89

Solaine

@Maxenmus Ahh, i getcha about the length. I admit it sometimes becomes a chore to read. And Chapter 7 is pretty slow, so i can see you stopping there.
Also tell me about long Visual Novels, i have still not read any more of Little Busters and we discussed that stuff months ago in another Thread.

Anyways, i got myself Tactics Ogre reborn. Excited for the story!

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Maxenmus

Solaine wrote:

Also tell me about long Visual Novels, i have still not read any more of Little Busters and we discussed that stuff months ago in another Thread.

Yep. It takes a real commitment to read most visual novels from start to finish because of their length. I try not to start one unless I know for sure I have months of free time.

I've read Little Busters, but haven't bothered with the Ecstasy bonus chapters.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Kermit1doesmath

Trailblazers (eshop): I forgot I had points and this was on sale.

dysgraphia awareness human

Ryu_Niiyama

Anima:arcane edition
Yooka-laylee and the impossible lair
God eater 3
Yes your grace
Brigandine
Say no more
Chroma squad
Buraigun galaxy storm
Eastward

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Mrkittyhead

Pokémon Scarlet. I live overseas, so physical preorders can be a bit of a hassle. I just hope it arrives on launch.

Mrkittyhead

SigourneyBeaver

Mario Strikers. Absurdly complicated controls.

Sigourney Beaver.

ElRoberico

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. I haven't played the originals, so I'm hoping to savor Gen IV this way. Can't wait for the Gen 5 remakes in like 5 years.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Shadeon_Koopa

Pre-ordered Siralim Ultimate last week (coming out in two weeks from now).

Already played 420+ hours on the Steam version, and man it's easily become one of my favourite RPGs ever; absolutely hyped to be able to play this on the go.

Playing: Picross S+ (Switch), Balatro (Steam)
Next: Logiart Grimoire (1.0 release, Steam; I backed this on Kickstarter!)

My Nintendo: *Lola* | Nintendo Network ID: Shadeon_Koopa

Zilock

Splatoon 3. This is my first Splatoon game and boy am I disappointed. I like the aesthetic and new ideas it brings to the fps genre but the netcode and matchmaking terrible; I can only play 30-50% of matches and I've lost 80% of matches despite often being the No.1 splatter. The gameplay is frantic and chaotic in the worst possible way. When I'm facing a player head on, I'm forced to aim blindly because all the ink covering the screen obscures the enemy player. Could they at least have a highlight option to improve visibility? I'll probably drop it in a week and go back to LOL and Apex.

Edited on by Zilock

Zilock

CRB1984

Crash N Sane Trilogy, Crash Team Racing, Wunderling DX, Super Meat Boy Forever, Pocket Mini Golf 2, and Going Under.

Switch Name: CRB1984
FC: SW-5658-8476-2295

Hayter

Ultra Street Fighter 2 and man do I love this game. Anyone still playing this? Would love to play online.

Hayter

Magician

Tactics Ogre: Reborn
Gato Roboto
Stellar Interface

jdrocks89

#DRIVE (Digital)
Exit The Gungeon (Digital)

jdrocks89

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic