Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 4,635

mike3

Splatoon 3, only played some Turf Wars and so far it’s fun

mike3

JoeDiddley

I’ve just picked up The Lost Child, it’s always been on my wish list but I’ve never pulled the trigger, but it’s a fiver at 90% off. I hear it’s a fairly average SMT style dungeon crawler.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Okami1

@NeonPizza the Series X controller is the best feeling controller I've ever used in my life.

dysgraphia awareness human

Ninfan

I bought resident evil 0 on eshop on sale for 9:99 euro down from 20.i bought it to play, while still trying to get a physical release of resident evil origins. Can anyone tell me if a American switch cartridge work in a switch in ireland

Ninfan

Tyranexx

@Ninfan As the Switch is region free, it should work. I've been able to play imported games from both the UK and Japan with no issues.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Mioaionios

@NeonPizza
I've never been a fan of PS controllers. Their sticks are too awkwardly placed.
The first DualShock controller made sense because everyone was still figuring out how to best make them, but after Xbox released their 360 controller, PS should have followed that design instead of stubbornly holding on to their own.
But maybe that's just me.

I haven't touched the Series X controller yet, so my answer is the Switch Pro controller. Aside from its d-pad I think it's pretty great. Though, analogue triggers would have been nice.

Mioaionios

Ninfan

@Tyranexx what switch physical games did you buy from japan, were they any good ?

Ninfan

Magician

@Ninfan Yeah, the Switch is region free. It doesn't matter what region the cartridge is from...it'll work fine. The only problem is that some Japanese releases don't have English support. And there are a few that have English support but do not default to English, requiring you to toggle to English in the options menu.

Some of the more popular Japan-only physical releases would be Okami, Final Fantasy X/X-2 (as both games are on the cartridge), River City Girls, Grandia HD Collection, and Chrono Cross (which is now the #1 ordered Switch import on P-A I believe?).

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

TMNT Cowabunga Collection
Super Meat Boy Forever
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R
Radiant Silvergun

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Tyranexx

@Ninfan Just two, Final Fantasy X/X-2 since it's all on one cart (Other regions require you to download X-2), as well as Ace Attorney Trilogy since it's digital only outside of Japan.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

gcunit

Magician wrote:

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

Don't suppose you've read the user review on metacritic for this game have you? Their comments about broken mechanics had me chuckling. Interested to know if it's ever been patched since. Intriguing sounding game.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

@gcunit No, I hadn't looked at the reviews, it was a blind purchase.

I watched a trailer for game, thought it looked quirky and different, so....YOLO.

gcunit

@Magician Absolutely, I like the way you roll. Nothing beats the unknown.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Okami1

@NeonPizza A Boy and his Blob is on Switch?
Untitled

Edited on by Okami1

dysgraphia awareness human

StarFalco

Picked up the Cowabunga Collecrion today.

All In The Reflexes

Switch Friend Code: SW-1852-3950-9117 | My Nintendo: StarFalco | Nintendo Network ID: StarFalco | Twitter:

CurryPowderKeg79

Neon White

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

jdrocks89

GalGun 2 (Digital)
Gun Gun Pixies (Digital)

jdrocks89

Ryu_Niiyama

Dragon Quest X Offline.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic