1. PC software to backup and restore to Switch
2. A Pro model but most likely won't happen til 2020 or 2021
3. 4K or 1080p screen
4. Longer battery life or be able to upgrade your battery
5. More JPN games
6. More Switch games

SwitchForce

Agriculture

I want even more ports, and not just WiiU ports, but other consoles too. Resident Evil Remake and Final Fantasy X are already confirmed, but I would like MGS HD Collection, Devil May Cry HD Collection , Metal Gear Solid 5, and lots more. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the Switch is the only console I would consider re-buying a game I already have, because it means I can bring it with me.

Lots of ports is probably also good for original Switch games, because the developers gets more time over to focus on them. Compared to how they would have divide their time if they had to develop lots of new games. To be honest, HAL making Kirby Star Allies was pointless, they should have just ported a Kirby game from the WiiU.

Agriculture

Bolt_Strike

1. The 2019 Pokemon game is full open world.
2. Metroid Prime 4 releases this year.
3. Metroid Prime Trilogy is ported to the Switch as an appetizer for Prime 4.
4. Spyro Reignited finally releases on Switch.
5. Switch Online gets SNES, GB, N64, GBA, and GC games.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

SKTTR

1. Super Mario Maker 2
2. WarioWare D.I.Y. 2
3. Excite Truck 2
4. Chibi-Robo! Adventure
5. Endless Ocean 3
6. EarthBound Trilogy
7. Secret of Mana Collection
8. Sin and Punishment 3
9. Ganbare Goemon (Mystical Ninja)
10. Grand Theft Auto V

Agriculture wrote:

To be honest, HAL making Kirby Star Allies was pointless, they should have just ported a Kirby game from the WiiU.

You mean from the Wii, don't you?
Kirby's Epic Yarn and Kirby's Adventure Wii. Both are a perfect fit (I only say it when it really is) and they'd even benefit from HD graphics.

The Kirby game on Wii U, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, is a bad fit. Like Nintendo Land, Game & Wario, or Star Fox Zero, it's one of the games that needs major gameplay redesigns to work on Switch, if it can work at all. From what I can see, it will definately lose something in the transfer.

I believe it's against Nintendo's quality standards when Player 2, Player 3, Player 4, and Player 5 can't play the game because they cannot see what's going on as Player 1 needs to move his finger all over the whole touchscreen to make progress in the game. Nintendo wouldn't make such a ridiculous game, so without a second screen for Players 2-5, they cannot leave it in. And they cannot leave it out because you know Nintendo would get flak from its fans and from reviewers for cutting a huge part (of a last gen game) just to make it work on Switch.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

KBoo

1. Sin and Punishment HD collection
2. Panzer Dragoon 1 & 2
3. Crazy Taxi
4. Pikmin 4
5. Super Monkey Ball

KBoo

JoakimZ

I hope for Mega Man X9 to be announced and released, and Mega Man 12 to be announced this year.

I wish for Metroid Prime Trilogy HD. I also hope for a new 2D Metroid game, preferrably with pixel graphics, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

I hope they announce Hyrule Warriors 2, since HW is my favourite Musou game. An announcement this spring with a release this autumn would make me very happy.

I hope the Phoenix Wright collection sells well enough so that we’ll see another trilogy collection featuring Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice.

I wish that Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night lives up to it’s potential and doesn’t become another Mighty No.9 disappointment.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

edhe

I'll echo WarioWare D.I.Y, although it's a long shot. I was thinking about the DS game just the other day. I'll add Persona 5 (although I already own it on the PS3, I'd consider buying an expanded version if it ever comes to pass), and Skies of Arcadia. People have been asking SEGA for a re-release for ages. They must have got the message.

More realistically, I'd like to see more Fire Emblem - info on the announced Switch game, and a possible SNES/GBA remaster - the developers said they were open to giving more games the "Echoes" treatment, and it would be a good opportunity to let the West play some Fire Emblem games they might not have played legitimately before. As for more footage, where's the news on Shin Megami Tensei. We should be seeing something by now.

Also, a proper No More Heroes game reveal - it might be shortsighted of me but the spin off game really doesn't appeal to me. Then again, I haven't really watched any footage, so I might do that before I write it off completely - the boss fights and their characterizations were something that I really enjoyed about the game.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Magician

With the release of RE Remake, RE4, and RE Zero later this year I hope Capcom releases them physically. Even if it were in Japan only. So far a good portion of Japan-only physical releases for Switch have had English support. Okami, Onimusha, Capcom Belt Action, etc.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

edhe

@ReaderRagfihs

When I say thinking about it, I specifically meant thinking about the games I created with it. Unfortunately, the system used to share microgames was terminated a long time ago. That's kind of why I'd always be interested in a new iteration. For one thing, the games could be much more substantial, and if they'd offer us a future proof way to share games, or more realistically, comics & tracks (although I always preferred making games to comics and tracks), I'd be down to buying it.

Along with Mario Maker, and Labo to some extent, I'd like to see Nintendo delve into this concept of user creation a bit more.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

StarFalco

Resident Evil - Release dates
Metroid - Release date this Year
Tecmo Bowl - A new game - Fully customizable like Kickoff for the DS
A new Punch Out
Street Fighter 5 - This would be epic!
A new F- Zero
Port Of LOZ Twilight Princess

All In The Reflexes

Switch Friend Code: SW-1852-3950-9117 | My Nintendo: StarFalco | Nintendo Network ID: StarFalco | Twitter:

Agriculture

JoakimZ wrote:

I wish for Metroid Prime Trilogy HD. I also hope for a new 2D Metroid game, preferrably with pixel graphics, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

While I see nothing wrong with the triolology being released on Switch, I hope Metroid Prime 4 stands on it's own legs well enough to not have to rely on the previous games.

Agriculture

DayOfLavos

Literally all I want at this point is something for the 30th anniversary of the Mother series. A collection of all 3 games would be nice, they'd only have to translate Mother 3. Even just getting EarthBound Beginnings on the Switch NES service would be neat. Just something to celebrate please

"There's a party in my mind, and I hope it never stops"
#1 Kirby Air Ride player in the world (voted by like 4 people)

Bolt_Strike

Was about to ask if Krome could remaster Ty the Tasmanian Tiger when I found out a remaster already exists on PC. Why is this not on other consoles? I'd love to see this on Switch.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

GeoChrome

CurryPowderKeg79 wrote:

That everybody that disagrees with some one could argue their point without belittling the other person.
And that everybody could just agree to disagree and not hold grudges.

You have to keep it 💯.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

GeoChrome

@CurryPowderKeg79 It was more agreeing with your post than saying that you have to be perfect, but it is great that you are striving to be your best. It’s very admirable.

LuigiTheGreenFire

SNES, N64, and GCN games on Nintendo Switch Online
Animal Crossing released in August or sooner
Luigi's Mansion 3 released in October or sooner
Super Mario Odyssey DLC
Announcement of a new Paper Mario game in the style of the first two (likely a 2020 release)
Bluetooth Headphone support
More JoyCon colors and slightly different designs
Internet Browser and Netflix
Themes and Folder for the Switch OS

Edited on by LuigiTheGreenFire

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Anti-Matter

The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch. 😞
Just only that.

Anti-Matter

FragRed

@Whitewatermoose Hey, until the Switch gets Life of Black Panther, I’d say the quality control can’t be too bad

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

SwitchForce

@Whitewatermoose just imagine the royalties Apple charges. That would be a non-starter to start. iOS games lack the graphics power to make them worthwhile to Nintendo.

SwitchForce

GeoChrome

@SwitchForce You say this when this is already happening. Downwell is being ported to the Switch soon. It is the same exact price as the mobile version, so it doesn’t seem like Apple or Google are charging any royalties just because the devs are porting the game to another platform.

Edited on by GeoChrome

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.