Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,874

Vortexeo

Mioaionios wrote:

@Vortexeo
Changed my mind, lol.
During the main quest in Chapter 7 I came across an area that blew my mind - again - and now I want to find out what else is out there that I haven't discovered yet. Still have dozens of side quests to complete, and I'm sure many more will be waiting for me.
I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days before venturing to my final destination. I have it in sight, can go there now if I want to, but I'm holding off for now. I want to savor this experience for as long as possible.

@Mioaionios Haha fair enough 😂 I haven't been able to make much progress because of my work schedule, unfortunately, so I'm still early on chapter 6. I occasionally have time throughout the week to play for an hour so I try to squeeze some time there lol. However, I feel like the story cutscenes are really going to ramp up so I might just have to stick with the side quests if I really want to play and then wait for the weekend again to do the main story 😅

@Truegamer79 Yeah Xenoblade stories can get pretty deep. You don't know everything at the beginning but as you go on you start to pick up clues, hints, etc., and then the plot really starts to be pieced together. In other words, you'll likely have a lot of questions about the plot but they will all be answered as you progress.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Vortexeo

@NintendoByNature I think at the 12-hour mark I was also on chapter 2. I spent a lot of time taking in everything 😅

Beaucine

@NintendoByNature

Probably. I'm doing a lot of intentional slow-walking and avoiding fast travel to soak in the views and roleplay as an adventurer. I slow walk a lot in games. For the drama.

Beaucine

Vortexeo

@TowaHerschel7 I heard there was 7 total

NintendoByNature

@Mioaionios gotcha. I've been taking it fairly slow much Like @Vortexeo has. I just can't bring myself to go right to the point of interest. Instead I go the opposite way until I cant explore any further then I make my way to the actual destination.

NintendoByNature

Budda

How long is chapter 7?
I'm almost done with 6 and only at 45 hours. Doing Hero Missions only though. Plus some exploration.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Kermit1doesmath

So can you play more of the game after beating it or is it like luigi's mansion where you do all you can before the game ends.

dysgraphia awareness human

Vortexeo

@Kermit1 I'm pretty sure you can still play the game after beating it. I know in the first Xenoblade game they had new bosses appear after you finished the main story so I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens.

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
Xenoblade post-game is always huge. You can finish all the side quests you didn't yet complete, new objectives are added like super bosses and then there's NG+.

Mioaionios

kennykenny

I refuse to spoil anything, but I can confirm this game is not Luigi's Mansion.

kennykenny

WiiWareWave

@TommyTendo What the FRONK?! It takes me around 50-60 hours to beat 1 and 100+ hours to 100% it. Are you talking about the remake on Switch? I hear that one is WAY easier to power through than the OG XC1.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

FroZtedFlake

@TowaHerschel7 Yeah it took me 50 hours to even boost through Xenoblade 1 and Future Connected.

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic