Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 63,721 to 63,740 of 69,989

Snatcher

@Kermit1 I don’t care that’s it’s dlc! Raymen hasn’t been in something for a hot minute! This is a dream!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

Eh...
Not a fan of Rayman but I will get Mario + Rabbids Spark of Hope someday, not day one since I still have hype on PS4 / PS3 games.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Kermit1 they really shouldn’t have made it a party game, oh well.

There was also a scrapped raymen 3d platformer. If you want to know more, there are a lot of concept arts out there. It looked so good too.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Grumblevolcano

It's interesting how nowadays 3rd party publisher events start with the Switch stuff, it used to be towards the end. Better for Switch owners this new way though as you can watch the Switch stuff and then go do something else.

The Capcom TGS event will probably start with Sunbreak like the June event did and then move on to Battle Network collection. Afterwards all the non-Switch stuff happens.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Sasuke94
I heard about that.

I live in NA, and I was talking to someone here on the site about download code releases at retail in a box. Here in NA, there are numerous games I bought physically which supposedly released with a code afterward. I had no idea.

Probably want to keep retail presence without paying for the carts, in case they don't sell.

This just means certain Switch games will be harder to obtain physically.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Sasuke94

@JaxonH

Same in Germany, the two Bethesda games are just the latest two that I saw in the wild.

Ubisoft did this pretty much to all of their games and Bandai Namco also likes doing this – I have seen so many people, who ordered Tales of Vesperia on the Internet and received the code in a box version and were mad about it. This really sucks.

Square Enix is even doing this with many of their games that only have a physical version in Asia – like Final Fantasy IX or Legend of Mana.

Sasuke94

IceClimbers

Yeah a lot of older titles that had an actual physical release for the initial print run are being reprinted as a code in a box release. Assassins Creed Rebel Collection for example.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

XandertheWise

Im playing Ni No Kuni II today for the weekend. just got back into playing in the beginning for the first time.

Roland is neat with using guns and blades at the same time.

But... its the damn camera movement controls theyre a bit loose and wild where i guess Ill have to get use to trying to move the camera angles to see where the hell im going on the open world areas

XandertheWise

Grumblevolcano

Splatoon 3 got 3.45 million sales for its first 3 days in Japan (the worldwide number is unknown):

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Buizel

@Grumblevolcano That insane! Only a weekend on the market and it's owned by almost 3% of the population.

Didn't realise Splatoon was so big over there!

At least 2'8".

Anti-Matter

That was the reason I became less impressed with Nintendo Switch recently when the games released with code in box with no cartridge / disc inside.
A direct insult toward physical games collector.

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Huh, it must have sold millions around the rest of the world, then ... I'm sure figures won't be too long in coming

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

Still haven't had a chance to pick it up. I'm at the point where I'm trying to power through XC3 now.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic