Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 57,441 to 57,460 of 70,077

TheFrenchiestFry

I was literally joking with a friend that Japan was gonna get Shin Megami Tensei If or something like that since they already have SMT1 and 2

I hate comedy

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

MsJubilee

Anyone here ever heard of "Jelly boy"? How does Nintendo keep finding these obscure games?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

HotGoomba

This month's SNES games look dull. I'm just gonna wait patiently for GameCube games and N64 games as part of Nintendo Switch Online for a higher yearly cost ($30 a month).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Ninfan

I see there is mention of an unofficial release of GTA on switch. I never really liked GTA games. But I think a good remaster would be "true crime streets of LA"

Ninfan

Ninfan

@HotGoomba when are they releasing gamecube and N64 games for NSO. Please do tell.❓❓❓❓❓

Ninfan

JaxonH

@HotGoomba
Lol let me know how that goes 🤣

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TheFrenchiestFry

Untitled

TheFrenchiestFry

HotGoomba

Thank goodness we got Jelly Boy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Anti-Matter

I wonder who have finished Pocoyo Party Switch in 2 - 3 hours ?
Because I did it. 😆

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@TheFrenchiestFry With this large SMT push from Atlus in Japan, it makes me think if Microsoft returns to backwards compatibility (the last games were added to backwards compatibility in June 2019) as part of the Xbox 20th anniversary celebrations they may add SMT Nine.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheFrenchiestFry

@Grumblevolcano Considering Persona 4 Arena Ultimax hasn't even been added yet I'm not holding my breath for even a JP-only release of SMT NINE

I honestly doubt Xbox in general is super high on Atlus' priority list rn

Xbox One never even got Catherine Full Body despite the fact the original launched on 360

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
Of course. Because Nintendo is definitely going to terminate Zelda /s

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic