Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 53,561 to 53,580 of 69,981

rallydefault

@Vasilios
Yea. And honestly, I like Galaxy a lot. I would also take that one over Odyssey.

rallydefault

Arcata

@rallydefault Galaxy is my favorite game of all time. I think it's a better game than Odyssey but Odyssey is my 2nd favorite game but it has a lot more replayability compared to Galaxy so it's pretty tough to decide for me if I had to have one or the other. Luckily I have both of course lol

Arcata

Heavyarms55

@Magician Okay. Just asking cause I was asked. Lol

Thanks dude!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

BruceCM

I saw various rumours & leaks for that, too, @Heavyarms55 .... It's entirely possible, since it was originally ios & then Android years before coming to Steam &, I think, other consoles! The curious thing would be what's taking so long but there could be all sorts of reasons for that

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magician

Kowloon Highschool Chronicle is getting a digital western release. Personally I hope this gets a SEA physical release, but eh...at least it's coming. Love that trailer, shades of Cowboy Bebop. I've never played the original release on PS2, but I believe it's an adventure / dungeon rpg.

This localization probably means there's almost zero chance Wizard's Symphony will be localized for the west since it was an older Arcsystemworks Switch release than KHC.
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/01/kowloon-highschool-chronicle-...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

@Giancarlothomaz

I feel as though 2020 wasn't all that slow so..."no", I guess?

I still haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles Remake, Paper Mario TOK, Hyrule Warrior: AoC, etc.

Too many games, not enough time to play them.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BenAV

2020 was great for me so I wouldn't mind another 'slow' year.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TheFrenchiestFry

2020 was basically mostly a PS4 year for me. Not much came out on Switch that I either didn't already have on other systems, or was dying to play other than Xenoblade and Catherine Full Body

2021 at least has some decent stuff on my radar like obviously Shin Megami Tensei V and the Nocturne remaster in addition to Bravely Default II and No More Heroes III. So already a major improvement

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Grumblevolcano

With Xbox Live Gold's price being increased by 100% (e.g. 12 months used to be $60 and is now $120), I wonder if Nintendo's going to add a more expensive tier to NSO after 3D All Stars/SMB 35/Shadow Dragon are delisted.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ralizah

Unless a bunch of stuff gets delayed, 2021 is going to be the best year for Switch games since 2017. It looks phenomenal. Tons of releases, many of them exclusives, that I'm excited for.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magician

@Grumblevolcano

Sounds like MS wants to shoehorn their fanbase into Game Pass Ultimate. I'd say this price hike cements the possibility that all upcoming Bethesda releases (that aren't currently contracted to be released on other platforms) will be Game Pass exclusive. Most unfortunate for folks like me who only use Xbox Gold for online multiplayer.

"Want to play Fortnite on Xbox? Pay $120 a year, please and thank you." -MS

"Hey, since you're already paying $120 a year to play Fortnite, why not pay $5/month more for all this?" -MS

Edited on by Magician

JaxonH

MS is out of their mind. $120/yr for gold is too much. It's just too much. Even $60 was too much. But $120? This is why PC will continue to gain traction from console players fed up with the nonsense.

Makes $20/yr on Switch look like a pedestrian tip by comparison.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Anti-Matter

@Grumblevolcano
$120 for Xbox Game Pass ?! 🤨
With NO kiddie games by Microsoft, just only depend on 3rd party games that also available on PlayStation and Nintendo ?!
Robbery at high noon !

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Then don't buy GamePass.... All the games on that are also available to buy, obviously

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

sixrings

@WaveWitch hot take... I'd rather play crash 1 than Mario 64.... at least crash doesn't have a crappy camera.

sixrings

link3710

Xbox is up to $120/year? Count me out, I'd actually been considering a XBSX this gen but not at that price for online.

In other news Vicarious Visions is officially gone for all intents and purposes. Which I guess explains why Toys for Bob made Crash 4 over them but still kinda sad. Wonder if this means the end of them bringing back older IPs, since VV was the main company they had doing so.

link3710

NintendoByNature

Here's my hot take. Crash(1 or 2 as that's the ones I've played) aren't nearly as good as the worst 2d/3d mario platformer. The camera can be just as bad or worse in some of the north/south or south/north sections. It was incredibly hard for me to judge jumps. Then again it could've just been me but I rarely if ever had that type of problem with any mario game.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic