Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 3,721 to 3,740 of 70,001

GrailUK

@IceClimbers November Xth (10th) is a Thursday, good day for a direct no? It is far too convenient. Nov 10th, N X. They start with their heritage...their legacy, the NES. Then they move to the future and hype up Nintendo's next consoles and BAM! Release the Mini NES Nov 11th for impulse sales. It is like May 4th for Star Wars! Lol.

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Some people aren't listening. This is it! This is the week folks. So you can forget about October and whatever else from the "anal cysts". Don't go far from the internet tomorrow. Announcement tomorrow, showing the NX on Thursday(most likely).

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

MarcelRguez

We'll see. I don't think anything will come out of the GameStop expo. It's probably just about merch or amiibos. We'll get a reveal date at most, and I don't see why would we get even that.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

GrailUK

@SLIGEACH_EIRE No it isn't this week! Shhhhh. (I am trying my best to say it isn't so it will if you get me!) Nintendo would be fools to reveal it this week....(waits for reveal...)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

@MarcelRguez I think the GameStop expo news will just be Smash amiibo exclusivity (i.e. at least 1 of the 3 with unannounced release dates).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MarcelRguez

@Grumblevolcano That could be it, absolutely. It's about time they talk about those.

Personally, I think they'll announce the reveal through social media. Business as usual.

MarcelRguez

FragRed

I can see some people are going to be disappointed when Nintendo doesn't say or do anything NX related.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

TuVictus

I expect a delay to Winter 2017 now that their stocks get a bump from the iOS thing. I always found it weird that they put the NX right at the end of the financial year.

TuVictus

Octane

Untitled

''MOBILE CONSOLE TWO IN ONE''

Have fun speculating. I'm done. But remember, don't stare too long into the abyss.

Octane

DjLewe78

Surely an NDA would keep him quiet! I'm confused

1 up !

TromboneGamer

Well I have no idea what to think about all this. If we finally get to know about the dang thing this week I'll be relieved, but it's all just so weird right now.

My Twitch

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9902-3413 | Nintendo Network ID: TromboneGamer | Twitter:

FragRed

I can't see that on his Twitter account so I don't know if it's actually really.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

FragRed

@AlternateButtons Oh for the love of...

What the hell is wrong with people when they get access to the Internet? Threatening people!? That's the saddest thing you could do.

MarcelRguez

@AlternateButtons Not buying that. Where did you read that? Unless he posted it himself, there's no reason to think that's not an edit.

MarcelRguez

FragRed

@AlternateButtons He's playing with fire and then seems surprised when gets threats?

DefHalan

@FragRed I don't know what is sadder, he is being threatened for hinting at a NX reveal or that we aren't surprised he is being threatened...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SLIGEACH_EIRE

RUMOR: Nintendo's Developer Portal Updated & Gearing Up For An NX Reveal

NWPlayer123, who has a history of accurate leaks, has mentioned that Nintendo’s developer portal was updated. To be more specific, the update was for the SDK, short for Software Development Kit, related to the NX. That’s not all, because the installer/downloader tool was updated too. Nikki says this is Nintendo gearing up for a “devs/reveal” of the NX. The tweets related to the matter are embedded for you down below, if you want to see for yourself. If these tweets are anything to go by, it’s that it may not be much longer until the NX is revealed.

https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/775394809234063360?ref...

https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/775409415088287744?ref...

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/09/12/rumor-nintendos-develop...

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

TuVictus

I highly doubt a gamestop expo of all places is where Nintendo would reveal the NX. With Tokyo Game Show right there. And it being Nintendo, a highly "japan first, world second" mindset company. It would make 0 sense.

That said, Nintendo are experts at making 0 sense.

TuVictus

FragRed

@DefHalan I think the problem that the Internet is becoming increasingly more negative and violent in its desire to threaten any and everyone is what scares and upsets me. And it's more scary when you realise that some actually take it to the next stage.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic