Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 10,401 to 10,420 of 70,107

gcunit

Luna_110 wrote:

@FGPackers

You lazy, lazy gamer XD

I didn't notice that bit about the online service. Guess that kills any expectation for a pre launch direct about the eshop and VC.

'Online service' is not necessarily the same thing as eshop and VC. Online service is probably info about the subscription service etc, which is only due to start towards the end of the year. Eshop should be Day 1 and so could still be a subject in an impending Direct.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

FGPackers

What if they allow to buy DLCs for Switch (thinking mostly about BOTW) with gold My Nintendo points? Like they did with MK8 if i remember well

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

FGPackers

gcunit wrote:

'Online service' is not necessarily the same thing as eshop and VC. Online service is probably info about the subscription service etc, which is only due to start towards the end of the year. Eshop should be Day 1 and so could still be a subject in an impending Direct.

Yeah i meant that, just reported it here

FGPackers

Nicolai

SLIGEACH_EIRE wrote:

Ultimate Chicken Horse is coming to Console!

Weird game, but it sure is nice to see a Nintendo console among the other platforms in a announcement again. It's been a while.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Grumblevolcano

Some people are receiving their Switches already, these next 2 weeks are going to be very leak heavy.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

Mellor2000 wrote:

@Grumblevolcano who's already got a switch?

Yeh, Ditto. Pics or it didn't happen.

rallydefault

@renaryuugufan92
Is that person a dev or something? I'm watching the OS video right now. I don't see this lasting long on the internet lol

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

renaryuugufan92

https://vid.me/oQkO the guy posted it

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

renaryuugufan92

@rallydefault from what i know hes just a average gamer like you and me. so a retailer messed up.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

rallydefault

@Grumblevolcano
Dang... I can see like a few days early, but like 2 weeks early? That's gonna be bad.

Anyway, the sound effects for the icons are awesome lol the first few definitely remind me of Mario sounds.

rallydefault

FGPackers

I love the OS, both visually and its sounds!

FGPackers

rallydefault

@FGPackers
Yea - looks/sounds like a refined Wii U UI, honestly. Clean lines, simple icons - very cool!

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

Farmboy74

UI looks clean and neat but boy I wouldn't like to be whoever broke the street date once Nintendo finds out!

Farmboy74

gcunit

So a retailer only shipped one unit? Where are the others?

Farmboy74

Could it be a unit that has been sent to the media for review?

Farmboy74

shaneoh

So themes are a thing apparently. Would be nice if we could use the themes and badges we have on our 3DS consoles, just let us choose which half of the theme we want to use, as we won't be able to use both.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic