Forums

Topic: Trials of Mana Remake

Posts 121 to 140 of 175

Chunkboi79

@NintendoByNature Yes play Ys VIII, I would say that game so far is superior to Trials of Mana. However, Ys being a fast paced rpg and the setting is incredible. The whole story is about crash landing on an abandoned island and having to survive. Then anime shenanigans happen lol

Chunkboi79

BruceCM

Lols, yeah, @Chunkboi79 .... Isn't that usually what happens when you get shipwrecked? You know, fighting off basically dinosaurs?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

@Chunkboi79 sweeett!! I'll need to see if I can get my hands on a physical copy

Edit: did you play the remake yet? I know you loved the original.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Chunkboi79

@NintendoByNature If you're into collecting I would go for it! But it is on sale for 29.99 on the eshop and Deku Deals says that's the lowest it's ever been.

Chunkboi79

NintendoByNature

So I'm trying to change to class 3 and I'm at level 38 for all my characters and it I dont have the class item I need to switch to a new class. Anyone have any tips on what im supposed to do?

NintendoByNature

Cynas

@NintendoByNature You need a specific class item in addition to being level 38. You'll find seeds called "??? Seed" in the upcoming dungeons, you can use them like regular seeds on the planters at inns and they'll give a random class item. There are 4 different class items per character (Light/Light, Light/Dark, Dark/Light, Dark/Dark), so you might not get the one you want right away.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

NintendoByNature

@Cynas cool I got 2 or 3 of them in the last 2 dungeons. Ill check out a mana stone soon and try to change class

NintendoByNature

Cynas

@NintendoByNature Awesome! Hope you enjoy it whenever you get around to playing it.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

NintendoByNature

@Cynas yea thanks for the recommendation. Im Not sure if ill play that, ff9,ff10 or 10-2 first. I Guess ill have some free time with the delay of the wonderful 101

NintendoByNature

Chunkboi79

@NintendoByNature It really depends on what you're feeling. If you're more into action RPGs I would start Ys, plus it's only a 40-50 hour game compared to the massive games that FF have.

Chunkboi79

NintendoByNature

Just finished this game a few moments ago actually watched the entire credits roll which I rarely do. It was such a great game with beautiful graphics and story lines. I can honestly say it's been my favorite game of 2020 with animal crossing right there with it.

The first couple hours or so dont really draw you in, or at least me, but as things pick up, and you get the hang of the combat + new moves and abilities, it quickly ramps up. Boss fights are really fun and never felt dull. I was fully engaged the entire game and didn't want it to end. It was a dang near perfect game imo.

NintendoByNature

Quarth

@NintendoByNature I agree, it's a great game. It has some issues, but overall it's a solid and fun experience. I haven't finished it yet (just beat the final Benovodon, the three floating heads), but I think I can already say this is a strong 8/10.

Edited on by Quarth

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

NintendoByNature

I died I think twice on that one. The hardest for me was the one in the fire dungeon with the giant fire head with flames surrounding it. I died at least 4 or 5 times on that one.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Quarth yea was that the wolf like creature? Think I got him on the 1st try from what i recall, maybe 2nd.

NintendoByNature

Quarth

@NintendoByNature Yeah, wolf or goat or whatever. The bosses are really cool looking!

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic