Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 1,731

MarioLover92

@ECHIDNA All the ones suggested by @jump are good picks! To add to jump's post, I've played Sonic Mania and it's really good, I highly recommend it. I've played Crash N-Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited Trilogy and those are also great, though I've played those two on PC. I recall seeing that they play well on the Switch.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC. Thank you!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

ECHIDNA

Thanks for everyone’s replies!

ECHIDNA

jump

@Anti-Matter Niche is less subjective than you think it means. It’s just means it’s for a smaller audience.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Magician

Is there a better "idle" or "clicker" game than Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms?

WanderjahR and Epic Clicker Journey are kind of meh in comparison.

Vostok Inc is partially an idle game, but it actually has a bit of gameplay.

Switch Physical Collection - 709 games (as of May 12th, 2021)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 Special (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

captainkwakkie

I havent been playing on my switch for A while and I am in the mood for A jrpg/tactical/action game with A romantic subplot.

I have played games like: fe three houses, zelda botw, xbc2, Valkyria chronicle (wich I did not enjoy as much). I have played games like the witcher and elder scrolls but for my switch I prefer games from japan.

hopefully you have some recomendations ty

captainkwakkie

jump

@captainkwakkie So you're basically after a game for a waifu then?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

ophone

Which realistic race game would you recommend for the Switch?
WRC 9 has rather controversial reviews on the net.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console. Having a blast!
Currently getting through Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.

jump

@ophone Not realistic in the sense it's trying to be a simulator but Burnout is great.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Magician

@ophone

Grid Autosport is perhaps the best sim-racing game on Switch, but even it leans a bit towards arcade racing in its gameplay.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Jackpaza0508

If you haven't played them yet, I highly recommend the Puyo Puyo Tetris duology!

Clubhouse Games is a 10/10 don't @ me
Animal Crossing dream address=DA-0517-3669-6347
Watch The Mitchells vs. the Machines on netflix
Stay cool

ophone

@Magician
I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the advice.

Edited on by ophone

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console. Having a blast!

ophone

@Magician
Grid Autosport looks like something I could enjoy playing. Pity it doesn't seem to exist on cartridge.

Edited on by ophone

Magician

@ophone

Oh ho, what's this, a fellow Switch collector? Yes it's slim pickings between non-kart, non-futuristic racers with physical releases on Switch. Super Street Racer isn't half bad, if you're not allergic to 6/10 or 7/10 rated games. But even that game dips well into being an arcade racer rather than a sim racer. You may as well look into Burnout Paradise at that point.

Burnout Paradise is an excellent Switch port, btw.

Neckcrane

Fez has just been surprise released. If you’re a fan of platforming puzzlers, do not overlook it. It was my favourite indie game when I had it on the Xbox 360.
If you want puzzles that will seriously (and I mean super seriously) test your brain power. This game has them. A true mind bending adventure as well.

Neckcrane

silentlysilent

I finished breath of the wild a while back ago but never got the dlc for it. Do you guys think the dlc is worth playing?

silentlysilent

thriftyarek888

My Sony PS Vita. MY ID: thriftyarek888

I play WRC 4, helldivers, Capcom Vs Marvel etc

My Nintendo 3DS friends code: 201997276479

My Nintendo Switch friends code: SW-2605-4021-6923
I play tetris 99; Mario Kart 8; Streets of Rage 4 etc

When you add my 3DS, then message me so I can add you back. Thanks

My Sony PS Vita ID: thriftyarek888

My Nintendo Switch friends code: SW-2605-4021-6923

My websites: Smartfit888 everyday good exercises. Epicfirsts888 raw & fun unedited news from around the world

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic