Forums

Topic: The Multiplayer Match Organisation Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 978

Maxz

@silentium They were pretty ferocious. They seemed to link all their Specials together into a colossal chain of destruction!

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

silentium

@Maxz Wow, this guy with the splattershot was unreal. It felt like I died from one shot. How is it possible to deal so much damage?

Edited on by silentium

silentium

Maxz

@silentium Haha, you absolutely destroyed that match. It seemed like a tug of war for ages, but a dominant finish.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Maxz

@silentium Another beautiful setup. It felt like we should have won that match earlier. Let me know when/if pyou need to end.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

silentium

@Maxz Yes, true! Good teamwork. I am good to continue if you are up for it? I just really do not like Moray Tower... my worst map... but I guess it is good for training haha

silentium

Maxz

@silentium I'm up for a few more! I'll probably have to go before 3, but it's been a lot of fun. We broke 1900!

I wonder if we can take 2000...

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

silentium

@Maxz Okay, cool... ouch ... the last one was painful... I feel like trying the splattershot weapon. Have you always played the splattershot pro?

EDIT: Nice touch down!

EDIT 2: this one was super close, we should have won this. :/

Edited on by silentium

silentium

Maxz

@silentium I got into the habit of using the S'pro in the first game. I actually tried quite hard to break the habit and branch out into using some new weapons when Spl2n arrived, but after I started using it again, all my scores in everything went up, so I'm kind of stuck with it again!

Anyway... wow! We won!

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Maxz

@Maxz Alright man, last game for me! Hopefully we can finish over 1900.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

silentium

@Maxz I have been playing with the trislosher for a while... Wow, that mist special is very strong

silentium

Maxz

@silentium The Tri-Slosher is a very solid choice (to the extent that a lot of people are calling in OP ).

Anyway, good games! We were really dicing with some super squids there. It was a lot of fun. And 1940ish is nothing to be sniffed at.

I checked the records for the last session, and any rank higher than 1980 would have put you in the Top 100 pairs for that session. It's not implausible that we might be able to break into the Top 100 if we keep improving. 1940 is a fair bit higher than the 1840 we got last time, after all.

Anyway, thanks for playing again! It's all good practice, and we did pretty well, I thought!

Edited on by Maxz

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

silentium

@Maxz Haha, yeah I liked playing with it in Turf War. Not sure about the other modes. Still trying to find my favourite weapon.

Yeah, some were really really good. But yeah, I enjoyed it as well and thought it was a good session. I am looking forward to the next one and breaking into the Top 100!

silentium

silentium

@Maxz I just noticed in the App, we actually got in the top3 category (bronze medal)

Edited on by silentium

silentium

Maxz

@silentium I think we got bronze last time with 1840, but this time we make silver with 1940! At least my SplatNet is telling me I've got one bronze and one silver. You know what that means for next time, right!? ...Probably another silver! But maybe a slightly better silver. I'd be interested to see where the cut off points were. We have have a higher chance playing in the evening, as most of Japan will be asleep, and practically every team in the Top 100 had at least one Japanese member per pair last time I checked.

The 19:00-21:00 slot on Wednesday should mean we're less likely to have such a dominant Japanese presence, and so might stand a higher change of squeezing into the Top 100. I'll just have be clever in terms of fitting it around dinner.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Maxz

@silentium Hey man, I'm around for another splat if you're free (but you might be splatted out). I should be free tonight too ignore you fancy another attempt on breaking 1950.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic