Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 14,661 to 14,680 of 15,210

kkslider5552000

Trial of the Sword was just the latest version of the Pit of 100 Trials.

Granted, it was more interesting than that (there were things in it other than enemies!), but not as interesting as at least the better parts of Champion's Ballad. It added another Divine Beast, which the game badly needed in particular.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

rallydefault

Champion's Ballad was really good, in my opinion. Tested your knowledge of the game in a lot of ways, and I refused to look up answers online for matching the locations. I had a really good time with it, though it's already fading from my memory lol

rallydefault

Dogorilla

I haven't even beaten the second part of Trial of the Sword. It was too frustrating for me, I much preferred the Champion's Ballad.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

qwerety

I found it boring.
Guess im on my own with this one.

qwerety

My Nintendo: red | Nintendo Network ID: sw-5891-9134-8606

psychoBrew

So I just reset the game and started over again. It's almost like I'm playing it for the first time.

psychoBrew

WoomyNNYes

@psychoBrew Heck yeah. I think I played the beginning at least 4 times. The longer you wait & the more you forget, the better
I may have unlocked all towers at least three times.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

psychoBrew

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@psychoBrew Heck yeah. I think I played the beginning at least 4 times. The longer you wait & the more you forget, the better
I may have unlocked all towers at least three times.

And every time you restart it, you realize how great it is all over again. BOTW is pure magic.

psychoBrew

toiletduck

@WoomyNNYes @psychoBrew I recently finished my 2nd full play-through, did a half play-through somewhere in between. I'm already looking forward to forgetting lots of the stuff so I can start over again. A part of me even hopes that BOTW won't arrive before mid 2022, so that I have time to forget my 2nd playthrough and finalize my 3rd

There's not a single game in my life I have enjoyed more than this.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

psychoBrew

So I spend all this time finding a place where I need to start climbing and it starts pouring down rain. How typical.

psychoBrew

WoomyNNYes

@psychoBrew Did you already beat the Zora devine beast(elephant)? As part of the plot, the game rains A LOT in that map region - on cue when you climb a mountain or enter the zora domain

It never rained on me when I climbed a mountain in botw. You must be playing it wrong 🤔
( haha im kidding)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

psychoBrew

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@psychoBrew Did you already beat the Zora devine beast(elephant)? As part of the plot, the game rains A LOT in that map region - on cue when you climb a mountain or enter the zora domain

It never rained on me when I climbed a mountain in botw. You must be playing it wrong 🤔
( haha im kidding)

Yes, I beat Vah Ruta. I just thought it was funny because that's something I would experience in real life.

psychoBrew

Dezzy

The rain in the Zora region is such a key part of the atmosphere for that area, so I deliberately do that Divine beast last so it keeps that atmosphere for as long as possible.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Eel

It makes you tackle that area without climbing, So I really liked it there.

I usually leave that entire area for last, simply because I find Vah Ruta to be the best one overall.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rambler

@Slowdive
That really is an excellent video. But now I really want to replay Skyward Sword!

Rambler

dionysos283

How often have you guys played through BotW? I completed it only once, but I've been itching to play it again the whole year.

dionysos283

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic