Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 14,641 to 14,660 of 15,210

kkslider5552000

Ralizah wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

at least one Ace Attorney game, one 2d Metroid

Which ones? They're not really interchangeable.

You say that, but the 2nd and 3rd Ace Attorney have literally zero differences in gameplay mechanics or overall aesthetic. And half of why the 1st one does is because of the bonus case.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

baongng

How did you guys beat thunderblade ganon? I'm so stuck on that but my swords keep breaking...

baongng

jump

baongng wrote:

How did you guys beat thunderblade ganon? I'm so stuck on that but my swords keep breaking...

I assume you're talking about Thunderblight Ganon. Just make sure you have a stock of decent swords, once his shield breaks you can throws the metal spikes at him.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

WoomyNNYes

@baongng I struggled with Thunderblight Ganon and ended up youtub-ing the battle, which is what you're trying to avoid, because you want to minimize spoilers I can say, later in the battle, when the big pink steaks land in the ground, you can use magnesis to pick one up and hit ganon with it. I remember it was a frantic battle, with how Thunderblight Ganon can zip around. But, it's been too long for me to remember other more detail regarding how I got through it.

(edit: @iKhan funny below 🤪)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

iKhan

WoomyNNYes wrote:

big pink steaks

Sounds delicious

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

baongng

It's so hard to defeat him, should've collected more swords though now I'm stuck and I don't wanna go back and start this round all over:((@jump

baongng

Dezzy

@Slowdive

I never held this game in as high regard as some people did (it's probably my 3rd or 4th favourite Zelda) but I really can't imagine ever selling it. It's so infinitely replayable. It's the sort of game I'd come back to every year or so.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

On one hand once you've done all of the shrines there's not much else to do as so much of the appeal of the game is discovering stuff which isn't as enjoyable on the second/third/whatever time but on the other I'd love to boast about having 100% of the The Korok Seeds which seems like an impossible and pointless goal.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Dezzy

@jump

Master mode makes for a very new experience as well, especially in the first half of the game where you have to get really creative in order to defeat enemies.

Reprise

I still think it's my favourite Zelda game and one of my favourite games of all time. I'm replaying it again from scratch again and I'm having a blast rediscovering everything again.

Reprise

gcunit

I've been playing this some more this week. Beat it a long time ago now but still haven't found all the shrines/shrine quests, and only done about 40 of the 90 side quests. And still never started the DLC add-on stuff.

I was playing it with VR goggles the other day, for the first time in a while. I heard an eagle cry, and the ability to just be able to arch my neck to watch this eagle swooping round above my head was a true delight. Never mind that you can barely tell it's an eagle visually, or that its behaviours in flight are fairly limited, it was so immersive.

The apparent ease with which Nintendo was able to make most of this game VR compatible gets me so excited for a future version capable of 1080p in each eye.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

rallydefault

I've done all the DLC, all the shrines, tons of the Korok Seeds (but no desire to get them all), most of the outfits.

Went back a couple months ago to start fresh on a Master playthrough, but just kinda petered out after the Zora area. Just wasn't feeling it. The difficulty was fine, it was good having to plan encounters and stuff, but honestly I just wasn't motivated to do it all again. Strange for me because I LOVE replaying literally any other Zelda game. BotW is just so massive it's... exhausting, to be honest, which is what makes it such an epic adventure the first time through but a chore subsequent times in my eyes.

rallydefault

rallydefault

@WoomyNNYes
Honestly, I can't remember lol I should go back and check.

I want to say I got to that last room with the guardians up on the towers and stuff and didn't make it through there.

rallydefault

WoomyNNYes

@SortingHat Oof, that shrine challenge on the western end of Lost Woods island, man, I dread that darkness shrine challenge. haha. Did you get the BOTW DLC? Champions Ballad? Just chekcing. It's a good chunk of game, I thought.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Dezzy

How many people agree with me that the Trial of the Sword DLC was actually better than the Champions Ballad?

WoomyNNYes

@Dezzy I never could beat the third part of Trial of the Sword. Therefore, Champions Ballad is superior. 🤪 I'm just playing. I never wondered which was better. I was so glad there was more content, and I liked them both in their own way. Did you beat the final part of Trial of the Sword and maximize your sword power?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Dezzy

@WoomyNNYes

Yeah I beat all parts. The third section did get pretty damn tough on some of the levels. You needed to find ancient arrows to 1-shot some of the lynels, or it'd just be too hard.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic