Forums

Topic: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

Posts 321 to 334 of 334

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature Yeah I believe that the Classic and Deluxe took longer due to getting all the extras together. I didn't bother with the standard just because I had the game digitally via Gamepass. That and I couldn't say no to that VHS slipcover. Seeing it brought back so many memories of when I was a kid renting TMNT videos from the local video store. Lol. That and the Pizza Hut coupon. Still not sure If I want to save it or use it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki haha yep! I got that pizza hut coup on display in my gaming area. I was going to use it but bimmy-lee talked me into putting it on display.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature Haha Nice. I was lucky to find an original coupon from the NES game a few years ago at a flea market. I figured the one I get from Shredder's Revenge would look good next to it.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature So got my copy of Shredder's Revenge today and I am pleased with the collectors edition, in fact the kid in me yelled COWABUNGA upon seeing it lol. The only thing I am a little disappointed in was in the original picture of the VHS sleeve they had the LRG in the same font and coloring as FHE. FHE stood for Family Home Entertainment and that logo was on all the TMNT VHS boxes when I was a kid. So I am guess they had to change it due to copyright laws. Other then that it's awesome!!! It came with some stickers an art book, a metal game case, the game of course and the pizza coupon.

One thing I noticed on the coupon is a code so I am guessing if you order online I can keep the coupon??? I might just do that.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

MetalKingShield

Oh wow, that artwork is spot-on. It perfectly encapsulates the visual appeal of the Turtles at their best.

MetalKingShield

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki definitely something to be proud of and put on display with either your gaming decor or your retro video collections. It's sad to say but when DVDS came out my mom tossed most, if not all of our stuff. She maybe only kept a handful of Disney ones. I'm sure I can look and find some buried at her house where I grew up, but who knows.

Man, what a treat you got there. I kinda wish I opted for that collection over the standard. Either way, I got my copy nestled nicely by the cowabunga collection and the Mikey card that came in the game.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature When DVDs became popular enough and of course I had my PS2, my VCR broke and at the time I was moving so I ended up trading all my VHS cassettes in to a local place for cash. I figured why pack them up and move them when I don't have a VCR and I can just buy the DVD version later.

I am looking to start a game here sometime today after I do some errands. I got Rapheal for my card which suites me because he's always been my favorite.

On a side note, I noticed that Shredder's Revenge is now available on mobile.

My Backlog

liavcol

Is anyone still playing this game online?
I really need some help with the "Like the Old Days!" achievment and I'm looking for a nice party to help me out 😂

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

Vivianeat

Do I need the newer updates to download the DLC? I still have the launch version with the first update.

Gordon Ramsay has a Nintendo Switch.

ZeldaFan83

Tasuki wrote:

@NintendoByNature Haha Nice. I was lucky to find an original coupon from the NES game a few years ago at a flea market. I figured the one I get from Shredder's Revenge would look good next to it.

I’d take that original coupon and see if Pizza Hut would honor it.

ZeldaFan83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic