Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 9,861 to 9,880 of 11,402

Zuljaras

I have a question!

Should I order Snow Bros. from LRG or there will be EU release or a place where I can get it without waiting for so long?

Miadaskate

Aurumonado wrote:

@Miadaskate Sonic Mania was also digital only for a while. About a full year I think. Patience won out then and I think it will now too.

True…

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

BruceCM

Never heard of those, @Zuljaras .... Tell us about them?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

@BruceCM FPS game released on the Mega Drive/Genesis. It was the only one on the system I think if you do not count DooM which required an addon.

It is quite challenging but really fun to play and it ran smoothly unlike DooM on the SNES for example.

I remember how atmospheric it was to play it on the Sega console in 1994

BruceCM

Cool, I only got the Doom remake, @Zuljaras ... I don't tend to like FPS, though, so I don't think I'll get these You carry on & tell us if they're good

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Paraka

@Zuljaras- Just lumped it with the other previous release up to Wonder Boy Remix.

Hopefully they don't take as long to ship as recent ones. Just had 5 of my shipments from Strictly Limited arrive at my door the same day.

Paraka

Magician

Seems as though folks are beginning to receive their orders for Zombies Ate My Neighbors from LRG. However, I have yet to receive a shipping notification for my order? Hmm, time to submit a support ticket.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Zuljaras

DAMN!

This is extremely disappointing!

I bought the membership this year specifically to reserve this game!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Magician

@Zuljaras

I think the assumptions in the comment section are on point. Chances are the publishers for Vigil got a better offer elsewhere. Why settle for 4k copies via Super Rare when open preorders through LRG distribution is an option?

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Red Art Games are opening preorders for Mayhem Brawler. Looks as though I have something to lump together with an order for 8Doors. The number of RAG preorders is reaching LRG-level of frequency. As though I wasn't already having a difficult time keeping up.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
My order for Zombies Ate My Neighbours shipped recently, but it was the only game in that order.
Was there anything else in your order?

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock

Yes, The Falconeer.

[OT] P.S. - Merge Games will be serving up a physical release for Slaycation Paradise.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hmm, P-A has preorder listings for Japanese and SEA versions of A Plague Tale Requiem.

The first game was very well regarded.

P.S. - Pix'N Love will be serving up physical copies for Baldo: The Guardian Owls.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator is up for preorder on Best Buy.

I'm just waiting for Amazon to post it as well.

RupeeClock

Premium Edition Games had a direct presentation last night for their Series 4 releases.
It's a 20 minute video I didn't get to watch live and hadn't had the time, but I skimmed it and the upcoming releases seem to be:

• Wunderling DX
  • Sunshine Manor (collection?)
  • Rain on your Parade (+ DLC)
  • Doodle World (10 pack of NES homebrew)
  • Raji: An Ancient Epic

Wunderling DX felt inevitable, since JP Switchmania tweeted about that game really frequently.
Doodle World just looks like some varied NES homebrew, it includes Kubo 3 which you probably spotted as getting a standalone NES physical release from Limited Run Games.
Seeing Raji get a physical release is also cool.

Also, Super Rare Games is releasing Superliminal this week. I've been hopeful for that game to get a physical for some time. It's a great game with its optical illusion mechanics, but wish it did more with the forced perspective mechanic sometimes. For example, objects of any size have the same weight, so there's no kind of weighing mechanisms other than "object is placed on top of switch".

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - Rain on Your Parade and Raji have been long-standing hopefuls on my wishlist. Good to see them both become more immortalized.

And looks like PEG is looking to make their own publishing wing with that collection. And with it having a "Volume One" suggests more are already being worked on.

Paraka

RupeeClock

Gunlord X will be getting a reprint, with a new collector's edition.
https://www.ngdevdirect.com/blogs/news/pre-order-gunlord-x-ce...
Regular editions will be using a pre-order system around Q3 2022, so no fear of missing your order like their previous sales.

They're also starting work on Gunlord 2 for Neo Geo and Dreamcast, no word of a Switch version from what I can tell.

Oh, also Super Rare Games' collectors edition of Superliminal costs £93.
I think that's far too expensive for what's an additional set of dice, chess piece, art book, fridge magnet, and collector's box. For comparison, the standard edition is £34.80 and the SteelBook edition is £49.80. It doesn't even include a soundtrack CD.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic