Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 9,881 to 9,900 of 11,365

RupeeClock

A tip for anyone planning to place an LRG order today.
LRG seem to have a couple of unlisted freebie items in their store, for plushes and a hat from the Ark game.
https://limitedrungames.com/products/promotional-ark-plushies
https://limitedrungames.com/products/exclusive-ark-noglin-hat

Might as well add on a freebie Dodo plush if you think it's cute? It's listed as $0 and in-stock.

Edit: The Dodo plush was much less free than expected, it has a $300 shipping charge to the UK!
It might be a honeypot item, or has some other catch.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

@SpaceAce13
I think it might be some sort of honeypot listing to punish automated buyers, haha.

RupeeClock

Aurumonado

I live in Canada and the shipping came out to $2199.99 USD.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras Are you serious? You have to destroy the unit before sending it to them?
Absolutely out of the question, why can't they just take the same approach as Strictly Limited Games when it comes to reprints to resolve issues?
I'm guessing maybe because of Bethesda/Zenimax?

RupeeClock

Golgafinkle

Yup!

I did this myself today. Felt wrong to the core destroying a fully functioning game cart like this. Oh well…

Golgafinkle

Zuljaras

@RupeeClock No. You have to destroy it, then send a photo of it destroyed along with your information IN the photo. Then they will confirm it and send the replacement.

For the US citizens it is easier LRG send a courier to pick up your cartridge (only) and then you will get your replacement.

But I am glad that I do not have to pay for shipping

Still it was hard to saw it in half

RupeeClock

@Zuljaras
I see, by providing proof of destruction they'll ship you the replacement without you needing to send the item back.

RupeeClock

SpaceAce13

Does anyone know if the doom classics edition that’s going to Best Buy will have the good carts with the patch or the bad carts that LRG sent out?

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

Quite a few pre-orders just opened today.
Wunderling DX and Rain On Your Parade from Premium Edition Games.
Non-US customers can shop from Videogamesplus.ca; there doesn't seem to be pre-orders from Bazaar-Bazaar for UK this time?

On from Limited Run Games, there is Astro Aqua Kitty Pawsome Collection, and Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered. Also some really expensive Atari 2600 games.

RupeeClock

Golgafinkle

@Zuljaras
Have you recieved a confirmation from LRG regarding whether they accepted you proof of destroying the Doom game cart?

I have not heard anything from them yet myself.

Golgafinkle

Magician

@Zuljaras A wonderful tribute to distruction. You're a much more artistically talented person than I.

Anywho, Super Rare's next game will be Rogue Heroes, yet another game I burned gold coins on. sigh Why do I bother? I should just reserve my gp for dlc or whatever.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

Is Rogue Heroes anything decent? Watching the trailer it looks incredibly derivative of Link to the Past specifically, and had a lot of uninspired mechanics like "Build up your town" and "Use this skilltree to increase max health", a really by-the-numbers indie game.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic