Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,401 to 5,420 of 11,402

Miadaskate

Windjammers just arrived!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

I think I will have to order The Messenger through SRG simply for the sequential numbering. To keep the collection in good order if LRG won't be supporting the release of Downwell, Minit, and Gris as they are with The Messenger.

Exactly what I am doing as well. Need the collection looking mint with all those "numbered" haha

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

JoakimZ

Oh, I want Bloodstained, Bomb Chicken AND the Messenger. I guess I’ll order all three of them from LRG on the 29th to save on shipping. Still, my poor wallet

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Magician

I'll be interested to see if Konami releases those recently announced Arcade, Castlevania, and Contra collections physically. I'm fairly certain they'll remain digital only. But who knows? Maybe Super Bomberman R sold well enough for Konami to consider a physical release?

P.S. - shop4megastore has created a page for Redeemer Enhanced edition. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/redeemer...

P.P.S - shop4megastore has also created pages for Girls Und Panzer and Kamen Rider Climax Scramble. It appears as though they'll be stocking the Japanese versions of these games. The problem is that the Japanese version of Girls Und Panzer's does not support English. However, the Japanese version of Kamen Rider Climax Scramble does support English.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

I'll be interested to see if Konami releases those recently announced Arcade, Castlevania, and Contra collections physically. I'm fairly certain they'll remain digital only. But who knows? Maybe Super Bomberman R sold well enough for Konami to consider a physical release?

Just came to post the same thing.

Shame the arcade collection doesn’t include Jackal, Simpsons, X-Men, or Ninja Turtles. I guess due to licensing issues for the latter three.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Mutant Year Zero is available to pre-order on
Amazon :

http://ow.ly/9IOv30o7Ayv

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Does Konami do physical releases in Asia/Japan, but no other markets? Similar to Capcom? Or is their reputation worse than Capcom when it comes to physical releases? I'd be all over the anniversary editions they just announced if physical anywhere in the world.

Belexes

GrailUK

Cuphead will be getting a physical release for Xbox and Switch later

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Does Konami do physical releases in Asia/Japan, but no other markets? Similar to Capcom? Or is their reputation worse than Capcom when it comes to physical releases? I'd be all over the anniversary editions they just announced if physical anywhere in the world.

It doesn't look good honestly. Super Bomberman R is Konami's lone release on Switch and it was globally. Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist was announced previously for a release in Japan. But a physical release hasn't been confirmed for it as yet.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

@Magician Thanks for your comments on this. I am still going to hold off on digital on these - possibly add them to my wish list and if they have a 'fire' sale on them, get them cheap, otherwise not at all.

Belexes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

Cuphead will be getting a physical release for Xbox and Switch later

It was supposed to get a physical release for like two years now, still hasn’t happened yet lol. They did manage to put out an Xbox One case with a digital code inside though.

Currently Playing :

Magician wrote:

P.P.S - shop4megastore has also created pages for Girls Und Panzer and Kamen Rider Climax Scramble. It appears as though they'll be stocking the Japanese versions of these games. The problem is that the Japanese version of Girls Und Panzer's does not support English. However, the Japanese version of Kamen Rider Climax Scramble does support English.

That is weird. Especially considering the Asian release of Girls und Panzer does support English. I got it through PlayAsia.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Mutant Year Zero is available to pre-order on Amazon.

This is awesome. Aside from Mario+Rabbids, Mutant Year Zero is the closest Switch owners will get to XCOM-style, tactical rpg games on Switch. Until 2K wakes up and ports the XCOM series to the Switch anyhow. And this is also impressive for the publisher Maximum Games. Their previous choice of game to publish, Troll and I, was not a good game.

Paraka

Do we have a confirmation that LRG is doing the Messenger on their own or is it a tandem with SpRG?

Paraka

Belexes

Paraka wrote:

Do we have a confirmation that LRG is doing the Messenger on their own or is it a tandem with SpRG?

"This release includes Limited Run Games exclusive cover art, full-color interior art, and a 24-page booklet."

It's an SpRG with some LRG modifications to it in terms of the art and booklet. I ordered mine from SpRG because it was free shipping and looked to ship a month earlier. I reserve my right to buy the LRG one too. :^)

Belexes

Paraka

@Belexes - That's fair. Just needed to know if I had to buy a second since LRG I have been buying two of each of their releases and plan on selling the whole lot together by the Switch's lifespan end.

All others I buy 1 of for myself. Just needed to make sure what my steps are going to be. From my understanding The Messenger had two separate releases.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Special Reserve also mentions the manual. I don’t think there are honestly any differences other than the cover art and the Special Reserve box.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

A look at the $90 special edition of AI: The Somnium Files.

Open to preorder now at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/I-Somnium-Files-Limited-Nintendo-Switc...

Untitled

P.S. - Kill la Kill is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Kill-IF-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07PWHTNR3

P.P.S - Little Friends: Dogs & Cats is open to preorder at Gamestop. Previously, I wasn't sure if this was getting a physical in North America.
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/little-friends...

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic