Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 11,400

Miadaskate

My copy of Salt & Sanctuary : Drowned Tome Edition has shipped and will arrive tomorrow. Can’t believe I got this one for $14.22!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

My copy of Salt & Sanctuary : Drowned Tome Edition has shipped and will arrive tomorrow. Can’t believe I got this one for $14.22!

Where did you get that one so cheap? I pre-ordered, but likely paid full retail.

Meijer has Dark Souls on sale this week for $30. I am going to see if Best Buy will price match or I will make my way to a Meijer store in town.

Belexes

Magician

BryanS wrote:

NEO Atlas 1469 coming.

Unless there's a limited edition, this is the only release from NIS America I'll probably skip since I already have a Japanese/English copy of the game. Speaking of which, preorders for NEO Atlas 1469 are open on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Neo-Atlas-1469-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07L...

P.S. - I received my order of Yooka-Laylee from LRG today.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Where did you get that one so cheap? I pre-ordered, but likely paid full retail.

Amazon; I pre-ordered back in August. Perhaps I got the 20% off while it was still around? It’s $25 right now. I have no idea. 🤷‍♂️

Edit : I ordered at $23, and a $10.00 courtesy credit was used / applied. Perhaps from a damaged return or something.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

Do you all obsess over tiny defects? I just realized that my copy of The Flame in the Flood (one of my favorite indie titles) has a tiny nick on the back cover and just knowing it’s there drives me absolutely insane and I can’t help but stare at it and think about getting a new copy.

Do I have issues?

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Do you all obsess over tiny defects? I just realized that my copy of The Flame in the Flood (one of my favorite indie titles) has a tiny nick on the back cover and just knowing it’s there drives me absolutely insane and I can’t help but stare at it and think about getting a new copy.

Do I have issues?

Occasionally. For example, when Shantae 1/2 Genie came out, my first copy was all dented and messed up. I ordered a replacement, and the second one arrived better, but still a little dented. I’m a big fan of video game art books / coffee table books, and occasionally the hardbacks will arrive a bit dented or messed up. However, the pages are always fine. It’s been my experience that it’s not worth the stress in returning just to have another copy arrive that may or may not be dented.

The only other OCD thing I have a problem with, besides collecting lol, is box flaps on games. Like for Let’s Go Pikachu and the Signature Edition games. Those boxes / box flaps are made of a material that is not meant to stand the test of time. They begin to make fold and crease marks upon one opening! Maybe I need to find a new way to open them? I don’t know, but I hate that. Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

In your case, I would send them an e-mail. Perhaps they can send you a new cover!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

rumandgore wrote:

Do I have issues?

I'll admit that comes across as a tad OCD. But I understand that feeling. For example, the box for my copy of Asterix&Obelix 2 is in poor condition. I have a second copy that's mint and sealed. I intend to give one or the other to a friend. Do I hand over the used copy (after I've played through the game)? Or the mint sealed copy, like a good friend should?

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Meatball2112

rumandgore wrote:

Do I have issues?

Glad I’m not the only one with severe OCD. These things drive me nuts also..but having over 100 titles..there are bound to be some like that and you will forget about that one when you get the next game that has some minor imperfections.

Meatball2112

rumandgore

SRG said I’m sol since the game is sold out. The reasonable and “normal” response would be to recognize that it’s a minuscule blemish and to forget about it, but I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t looked on eBay already.

To get real for a moment, I’ve recognized ocd tendencies that have prevented me from enjoying gaming for some time and I’m working on them and this is just another test. I don’t mean like “I need to 100% this and get all achievements”. I mean, rituals that need to be done until they feel right before even starting a game or restarting a game. I’ve resarted games so freawuently that I’ve seen the opening sections so many times it’s absurd. As a result, I’ve barely played any games beyond the first couple of hours. However, I’ve recently completed 2 games with no rituals and it feels awesome! I’ll live with this blemish because it’s annoying to stress about it anymore.

On a lighter and more on topic note, Devedpresso Games, the makers of The Coma Recut told me on Twitter that they’re planning a special physical release for their next game called Vambrace: Cold Soul, but don’t have a release date yet. The game reminds me slot of Darkest Dungeon, so I’m hyped.

Sorry for being a bummer, but it was kind of therapeuti so thanks!

rumandgore

leerafuse

I never had a new game with some kind of blemish or defect. I open everything, long as it looks new; I keep everything looking great/new, I am good with it. Although I am sure if a game I have somehow got the label snagged or something, id probably be heart broken haha.

On another note, Kingdom, Golf Story and Furi came in the mail today, separate orders but all delivered at once. Was pretty sweet haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Belexes

Is anyone looking for an overseas version of Toki? I bought the domestic GS version and do not need both. Cellophane is off the box and the game. Otherwise, it is mint including the box for any of you OCD folks.

Belexes

Aurumonado

Does anyone know whether special reserve games sell out fast like LRG or is it more like a super rare games situation where the games are available for weeks? I really want the messenger but it just has a '2019' date right now.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Magician

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon has been rated for a physical release.

P.S. - Publisher Merge Games announces a physical release for Bomber Crew: Complete Edition.

I assume we'll see a s Signature Edition version next year.

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Aurumonado - No one knows entirely, due to some handling Switch games differently. And since they haven't made a single Switch game yet, it remains a mystery.

But if their inventory of PS4 games have an influence, they usually have them for a couple weeks. Seems like LRG is the only one that consistently sells through predetermined allotments so quickly.

Paraka

Magician

The Europe-only, Unreal Engine 4 remake of Descent is open to preorders on Play-Asia.

https://www.play-asia.com/descent/13/70cgml

P.S. - Hunting Simulator has hit the magical 50% off price point via Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CGWPYRW

Edited on by Magician

Magician

WILL: A Wonderful World is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Will-Wonderful-World-Nintendo-Switch/d...

OPUS: Collection is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Opus-Collection-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07...

yeayeanaynay

@Magician thanks. I keep checking back here frequently to see what new info you have dug up..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

fyi all megaman jp versions come with full english ops n interior box art. Im a sucker for art inside the box. the box it feels so soulless when it has only white insides..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

have to wait for DUST in order to play Yooka. lrg should provide free postage to all combine-delayed orders. they could afford to.

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic