Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 241 to 260 of 11,405

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - Thanks Microids for advertising a physical release for MONTHS only to stay silent then renege on the whole goal and make it magically more encumbersome and expensive for collectors.

It doesn't even make sense why they wouldn't release. If there is already English text in the game, what exactly is the problem with releasing it over here??? I honestly don't get it - so stupid!!!

TalonMan

McGruber

I messaged the Syberia Facebook page and they replied that the game is eShop only in North America... I will get around to notating all of these non-NA english language releases today.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

TalonMan

My copy of Sine Mora FINALLY came!!! About a month late, but I would say better late than never...

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan Mine came yesterday! But... I can't put down Rayman long enough to start it, and FE:Warriors is here on Friday and SM:Odyssey next week... I have a feeling it'll be a game for next summer tbh.

link3710

SKTTR

Torment: Tides of Numenera is a sequel to Planescape Torment?
Never imagined RPGs of this calibre hitting a Nintendo.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

link3710

@yeayeanaynay I'm totally okay with that delay then, but where'd you get the info? I didn't get an email or see anything on their website.

link3710

Metalheadgamer

You forgot to include One piece unlimited world red deluxe edition as well as a picture of the box art of skylanders imaginators in your category "already released".

Metalheadgamer

kitroplious

Metalheadgamer wrote:

You forgot to include One piece unlimited world red deluxe edition [...]

That one is only available digitally in the US and Canada on the Nintendo Switch (unless there’s an online exclusive?)

kitroplious

Switch Friend Code: SW-6976-2133-3898

Metalheadgamer

@kitroplious Yeah, but he said he would include UK release dates too, so I assumed he would mention it. I'm from Canada, but still.

Metalheadgamer

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@yeayeanaynay I'm totally okay with that delay then, but where'd you get the info? I didn't get an email or see anything on their website.

I got an email about Retro City last night - it stated "standard" copies were currently shipping, but the "collector" version was pushed out a week:

EDIT: Check your spam - that's where my email went!

GET READY!

The Standard Edition pre-orders are now in and start shipping tomorrow! Stay tuned for your tracking numbers. We're super excited for you to get them.

Tweet us @RetroCR once yours arrives, we love photos!

Packed to the brim! The Switch Collector's Edition will now include 4 alternate covers instead of just one!

The Collector's Editions are taking a bit longer to finish assembling than anticipated, but don't worry! They're right around the corner, and we've put this extra time to some good use. To make up for the wait, you'll now be getting a full set of FOUR alternate covers instead of just one. In addition to these extra covers, we've also given extra love to the first one, and transforming the plain old white background into something much more special!

Assembly should be completed next week. After that, the finished orders will be sent to the fulfillment center, then sent to you. Thank you so much for your patience. We apologize for the delay, but hope these exciting new covers will make the wait worth it!

Don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] to help with any of your support requests.

Thanks again for your order!

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@TalonMan yeah it just hit australia too on 17th n bought it yesterday. do you like it? some intense bullet hell patterns to memorize ay @link3710 rayman is sweet its my 5th time owning it n my daughters fave..

Like @link3710, I'm currently tied up (Mario & Rabbids) and haven't had a chance to even open it yet...

...hope I will even get a chance to play it now, because we are about to get SLAMMED with releases over the next 2-3 weeks!!

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan Thanks, I just found the email in my spam, whoops. Good to know though!

link3710

McGruber

I added some of the ones I knew about that had English options. Let me know if I missed any that have already come out.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Metalheadgamer

@McGruber I think that's all of them. Of course games such as Monster Hunter XX or Dragon Quest Heroes don't have the option to be played in english, so I understand why you leave them out.

Metalheadgamer

Taya

Thanks for keeping this list updated. Although I love the convenience of a digital game (easy to switch back and forth between Picross and Stardew Valley), if given the choice I'll always get the physical version.

I had This Is The Police on my Steam wishlist for awhile but I'll happily buy a Switch physical copy instead.

Taya

SKTTR

With microSD cards being more limited in what the memory can hold (which is a joke compared to the memory that was available on Wii U and Wii) and with the mass of content the Switch has to offer, I would sooner or later need to switch between multiple microSD cards. Not worth the hassle. I switch between physical games. That also leaves me enough room to keep all my download-only games on a single microSD.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

TalonMan

So - does anybody have ANY idea when Redout will actually ship????

Walmart - 3/31/2018
Target - 6/30/2018
Amazon - 10/24/2017
Newegg - 2/2/2018
BestBuy - TBD

I don't know that I've ever seen ANY game with such conflicting release dates - five website with five different dates?!?!? What gives!!!!

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic