Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,381 to 10,400 of 11,415

leerafuse

@Miadaskate I feel ya. Gave up about a year on on "limited games" grabbed some here and there, but after hitting 800 games in the first few years, Switch really has become meh to me at this point. Starting to collect what I want and not everything that is "limited"

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - Situation is that, unless the games are specifically told they're on the Disc, I have noticed many (not all) the games are a giant download key on the disc.

Yeah, unfortunately most disc-based games these days (probably since the PS4 era), just unlock the license in order to play it. Like the new Call Of Duty for instance, only has like 70 MB on the disc. It’s absolutely ridiculous, and really frustrating considering the size these discs can hold in terms of storage, but for some reason I still prefer to have a physical version. 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Dark Deception coming via Special Reserve.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
The video thumbnail looks like an AI generated collage trained on modern horror games like Five Nights at Freddies.

Play-Asia posted a listing for a Playism physical release of Ib recently with a February 2023 estimated release date, but that listing has been removed.
Ib was briefly featured in a recent Nintendo Direct.

RupeeClock

MarioBrickLayer

I received an email from Funstock, the physical for Willy Jetman: Astromonkey's Revenge has been cancelled...

An update on your Funstock order

You are receiving this email as you have an outstanding pre-order for Willy Jetman: Astromonkey's Revenge for the Nintendo Switch with Funstock, and we have an important update for you.

We are incredibly sorry to inform you that this product has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Our support team is currently working to arrange refunds for those who have pre-ordered this title.

Please allow up to 20 working days for us to process your refund. If your original order contains multiple items, please rest assured that your other purchased items will not be affected by this cancellation, and will be shipped to you as soon as they become available.

We will process all refunds back via the original payment method used. If you now have a different PayPal address to the one that was originally used to make the transaction in question, please let our support team know as soon as possible so we can update your details.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Funstock Team.

Very disappointing, I thought this would be a great release. Hopefully it still happens.

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Previously a Japan-only release that was then distributed by Funstock in Europe.

LRG will now be distributing Ultra Age in Murica.

It's a AA-quality action adventure game like Devil May Cry.

P.S. - Idea Factory will be distributing Little Witch Nobeta in Murica.

P.P.S. - And LRG continue to churn out "meh" by opening preorders for Clea next week.
https://opencritic.com/game/10441/clea

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Hopefully NA version of Ultra Age has the framerate patch. Pre-patch import plays a bit rough.

Paraka

Magician

Demon Gaze listed at Target.
Untitled

Magician

Apparently Oddworld Soulstorm has a 12GB day-one patch.

Yeeeeeesh.

I'm glad I skipped it.

P.S. Shop4 haven't shipped my order for Aeterna Noctis. It was the only game I hadn't requested a refund for.

I had hope.

P.S.S. - Witch on the Holy Night is up on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/Witch-Holy-Night-Limited-Nintendo-Swit...

And yet, Type-Moon didn't want to give us Melty Blood?

Weird, considering how rare physical copies of MB are.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Will You Snail from Super Rare next week.

https://opencritic.com/game/12856/will-you-snail-

P.S. - As well as Kardboard Kings and Relic Hunters Zero from Special Reserve.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

Strictly Limited Games opens pre-orders for "PuzzleBobble EveryBubble!" in roughly 24 hours from this post.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/puzzlebobb...
The collector's edition includes one of those cheap bubble blower wand tubes, which considering that's a liquid that makes me wondered about the integrity of the package.

Strictly Limited Games also redesigned their website, but it's just a facelift.
Also, their production updates says that Wonder Boy Anniversary Collection should start shipping this month. I'm looking forward to that, I ordered that back in March.

RupeeClock

Aurumonado

Does anybody know if KOTOR II has shipped from LRG yet?

Edited on by Aurumonado

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

GrailUK

I'm having a chill Sunday just reminiscing about the old Switch days. Anyone else remember ordering a physical copy of the Wonderboy Collection? Ahhhh...happy times...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

RupeeClock

@GrailUK
That's actually due to ship this month, hopefully.
But yeah, Strictly Limited Games has notorious turnaround times on orders.

I will say though, my oldest unfulfilled order from SLG is March 2022, for Wonder Boy Collection.
Whereas over on Limited Run Games, my oldest unfulfilled order is December 2021! That one is being held back by a single item though, Toki Tori for Game Boy Color.

RupeeClock

Magician

Having just received my most recent import order, naturally I've begun looking towards the next order and...things are kind of quiet. As a shmup fan I'm looking at Akai Katana and NeverAwake. But after that? Perhaps Tales of the Neon Sea, as a possible lowish print indie game that might remain as a Japan-only physical release?

Seems as though early next year will be my time to order some low-priority import stuffs.

Doraemon SoS: Friends of the Great Kingdom, SAO Alicization, Overlord, etc.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Konami Arcade Classics opening for preorder from LRG on Friday. And First Press will release Chained Echoes physical. Personally, FPG aren't getting another dime from me, until they ship the product I ordered three years ago. At this point they're as bad as Dispatch Games. Delay, after delay, after delay...

...I look forward to playing my copy of Crimzon Clover in 2028, or whenever.

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician I ordered Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan from First Press Games in June, i'm sure when I ordered it their release page said Q3 or Q4 2022 but it now says Q3 2023.

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Neo Geo Pocket Color Vol. 2 (available now) and Aztech: Forgotten Gods on the 22nd from LRG.

Edited on by Magician

SpaceAce13

Inscryption finally gets a release date from special reserve on 12-1-22. Im beyond excited for this one

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic