Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 4,741 to 4,744 of 4,744

Kermit1

@Fizza I remember #FreeMelee... I don't think I've used this thread before... #Pyra-Main

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

#TeamSlime

Fizza

@Vortexeo Meanwhile, the online for Mario Strikers is back to being mediocre (haven't played the full game but did play the online test where everything more or less would just CHUG). It feels like they're rolling a dice at this point with which games get good online and which don't.

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Vortexeo

@Fizza Honestly you're right lol that's so baffling. I remember hearing that Mario Golf Super Rush had good online so the fact that Mario Strikers doesn't is weird lol. They're both Mario sports titles ūüėā

Ugh...I just want to play Xenoblade 3 :(

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

StarPoint

@Vortexeo Yeah, I think it has to do with Nintendo using Peer-to-peer connections for some games, like Ultimate, SMM2, Strikers, etc. instead of server-based connections like what Splatoon 2 and MK8D use. It's really too bad, because in the case of both Ultimate and SMM2, I love the base games, but playing online in each of them is so painful that I end up just dropping them after a certain amount of time. I would love to play some more Mario Maker levels with people online, but the experience 90% of the time is just a slog.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)
NieR:Automata (PC)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic