Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,042

ajmayhew

I've tried to create a level that makes it look like you've broken into a mirror world, it's called "Through the looking glass" I've hidden three keys, you need one to get to the top of the flag or two for one more challenge. The code is 527-Q6R-13G

@JamesNighthawk Enjoyed yours so much i pushed for the World Record time! Good use of regular upgrades.

@TeemeFin enjoyed yours as well, but couldn't find how to avoid backtracking for the key. If you use red koopas for the switches you only get one at a time. Almost gave up on beating the world record on yours, but just about managed.

@Morpheel Jump is a superb idea. Loved that one

@M20tgd Tried yours but really struggling with the bits where you slide and have to jump onto the blocks, thanks for giving mine a go already though

My Mario Maker 2 ID: W9G-WQ6-17G

ajmayhew

@sjmartin Luigi's Twisting Ghost House is a work of genius.

mariomaster96

Hello guys, after my old Level was quite successful (145 likes by 450 people who played it) i decided to make another level:

Name: Icy Crane Mountain
Level-ID: F4B-NJ5-GRG
Difficulty: Middle-Hard

As you can see from the name of the level, the level is about fighting through an icy mountain using these crane objects
Special features: No enemies, no power-ups, it's just about to make it to the end of the level, 2 checkpoints

mariomaster96

Captain_Toad

A possibly overconstructed Mario maker 3 forest level which is based on the waterworks. Tell me what you think.

Spiny pipes
555-C3Y-STG
Easy-middle.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

zwetzel4

Yoshi’s Island
F8B-RX4-1QF

Help Yoshi carry Baby Mario to the goal! Press R to jump off Yoshi! Remake of World 1-1 of Yoshi’s Island.

zwetzel4

sjmartin

@ajmayhew - Thank you! The Twisting Ghost House was a passion project for me. Took forever to space out all the blocks so that it was the same level every time just turned on its side.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

sjmartin

@JamesNighthawk - Thank you! I really enjoyed making the Toadette's Speedrun level. I wanted to put a checkpoint in with the boss fight course, but since I was using Pink Coins, it wouldn't let me. Thank you for trying my levels!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@LavaTwilight - Thank you! I appreciate that so much!

Twitter:

o_Nintenboy_o

Check out my levels:) enjoy

The secret castle in the Lost woods
ID: Y42-SPB-VXG

Pirhana Creeping Cavern
ID:M5C-CF7-0VF

Both are normal difficulty
Hope you have some fun with them

Thanks

o_Nintenboy_o

MarioBrickLayer

C-Chakra wrote:

@MarioBrickLayer Nice one. Good fun level. I'd like to think I got pretty "good" at it by the end. haha.

Also, doing the rounds, gonna try play through as many levels posted up as I can for a bit. Give my levels a spin too if possible. Any playthrough is much appreciated. Cheers all!

Thanks for your feedback!!

I played your level CotN: 1-1 (Disco Decent) (63W-61B-8TF) and loved it!!!!! It took few a few tries to get into the rhythm, but I beat it!

I didn't play MM1 so didn't know music levels existed!!

You have inspired me, I'm building a new level at the moment and I'm going to try a musical intro!

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

dj0s wrote:

@MarioBrickLayer dude. This was SUCH A GOOD LEVEL. Boss battle was great, ending was super clever. Hard but not trolling. So good.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Is Night Golf 2 Babay!! (M1M-LBP-Q1H) one of yours?

MarioBrickLayer

ajmayhew

@sjmartin I had similar, but nowhere near as difficult, issues to deal with in Beyond the Looking Glass

It's been a long time since I've been here, but I feel like I played a similar one of yours (four pipes in a central room which simulated a rotation?) for SMM1?

Kojima

Revamped

Horizon Zero Dawn™ The Mothership
**P0Q-VWH-8SG**

The way i find new maps, and to cycle and find people to follow. Is to play maps by people who play my maps under the more info tab thing in each maps description. I play 98% of my maps this way. The other 1% is new courses on occasion to support people, and forums. I sometimes play endless mode bot sure if that counts. I think doing this creates a good rythem between creators and finding a nitche in a person's maps to follow enjoy. Inhope this ver. Isnmore clean .

Horizon Zero Dawn™ The Mothership
**P0Q-VWH-8SG**

KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS Co., Ltd.

LavaTwilight

@Deltarogue I played your upside down ascent, and LOVED it. Very original and fun. I played your other levels and most of them were great! Can't wait to see more.
@wollywoo I've played your two levels and I have to say they were amazing. I wish I could create levels like those. The Jungle Cruise level was faultless!
@Galarian_Lassie I enjoyed your levels, very much like classic Mario levels and that's always a good thing when done well. I especially like the chocolate mountain level. Made me feel nostalgic for some reason.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Yhoko

Super Yhoko World - Spikey Hills
[ 7M3-QCP-R7G ]

Untitled

Edited on by Yhoko

Yhoko

benjigoss

90M-F6T-MYG super expert difficulty good luck and have fun with it

benjigoss

Paulywally

My latest course is “Dry Bones Playhouse”

P27-LR1-HNF ..... It has a 16.6 clear rate but nothing crazy.

Paulywally

Jakesnakegzilla

Somewhat Easy:

Bowsers War Brigade

52F-FX7-SMF

Themed;Short n Sweet

War never changes. Get past the war machines, infiltrate the base, make the great eacape, and deat the lord koopa himself. Now suit up soldier!

A Level for Your Mom

69B-XT8-VSF

Standard

Its just what it says, no "your mom" jokes. I made this stage for MY mom, who has only really played (and mastered) Mario 1 on NES. The point of the course is to show standard run of the mill Mario at first, but then throw some crazyness in

Moderate Difficulty:

Patient while you Slip

9MX-Y2V-PLF

Speedrun;Short n Sweet

Patience is the Key! ......or getting the key as quickly as possible.....
Short and Sweet Speedrun Level with a challenge.

Hard:

Magma Death Jumps [VERY HARD]

PTN-CKF-2QF

Standard

Speedrunners use the harder faster route above, people who are having difficulty take the (slightly) easier route below! A twist on the boss fight with Bowser awaits at the end.

Jakesnakegzilla

antsa

Updated again my speedrun level. Last time

9JM-M9B-LJF

Edited on by antsa

antsa

goldenhaze

Mario karting

9LL-L9S-LWF

SM3DW

Airship + Ground

Easy