Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 841 to 860 of 2,043

TeemuFIN

New stage live!

M3-Key: PG3-5YQ-HQG

TeemuFIN

mz2308

Hey everyone I built the Elecman Stage from Mega Man 1 in Super Mario Maker 2!

W1T-NMS-KHF

mz2308

LavaTwilight

@sjmartin I just chose it because chrono trigger was a SNES game and although the level isn't related, I figured the title just might bring some memories

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

hermie333

Hello!
Please try my first level!

Course ID: 3RS-968-CQG
Name: Storm the castle

Its a bit of a longer level with 2 checkpoints and some possible shortcuts. Hope you enjoy it!

hermie333

sjmartin

@LavaTwilight - The special effects were great! And the two different styles were interesting. It was a fun level to play.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

JaxonH

@Dodger
Thanks. I tried to prevent sequence breaking in that room, but clearly I didn’t do a good enough job 😁

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

richufc

@sjmartin Thanks for checking it out. Was great fun to make and used some stuff I did on the 3ds version ages ago. Will have a play through your levels later. 😁

Super Mario Maker 2 Creator ID: SX6-QQG-NVF

richufc

@Dodger Thanks for your thoughts. My fave bit to do was the shell control and kick back bit too. Was a bit concerned I might make it too difficult if I extended that theme too far. Looking at the clearance rate perhaps the level as a whole was a bit easy tho. Maybe I'll do a Pro Shell Skills some time soon

Will be sure to check out your levels later

Super Mario Maker 2 Creator ID: SX6-QQG-NVF

LavaTwilight

@sjmartin thanks! What's your user ID and il have a look at some of yours? Or a level code you want me to play.

sjmartin

@richufc & @LavaTwilight - Thanks for trying some!

Mario Maker 2 ID: SJMartiBen WKV-KWN-KMF
Try Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF

It’s a fun speedrun level. I’ve made it so it’s more fun than hard, and if you miss certain jumps, you can still finish the level.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

LavaTwilight

@sjmartin really fun levels there. Can't wait to see some more!

Blueslim

New level! My biggest one yet! Sky diving with yoshi!!

WWV-697-7FF
Yoshi Skydiving

Blueslim

JamesNighthawk

Hey again all!
I have uploaded my second level. It’s a standard Mario World underground themed level. Have a look!

“Galoomba Pipes”: 5V5 34C XKF
Mario Maker ID: XVD 4MB HRG

I have been checking out some of the new levels on here… great stuff again boys and girls!

@hermie333
This level feels like a Yoshi’s island level. It is vast! So many ideas in there. Alas, I didn’t finish it, as I kept getting screwed over by the thwomps that you can’t see “where” there are going. Too many instadeaths. There are a lot of ideas in here, perhaps too many for one level! A tighter, less punishing version of this would be cool though!

@mz2308
This is cool! I barely remember the Mega Man game, but the vibe is so right. It is tricky, but fair, with good check points too. Plenty of power ups but still a challenge. Well done!

@TeemuFIN
I really liked the architecture of this level, it feels like a Nintendo level. The challenge is good and the theme great. My big negative is that it is very easy to not realise you need to go into the goomba emergence pipe to fine the key. And backtracking from the flag save is not fun. So close to being an amazing level – instead its is “Merely” very good! Hehee!

@Captain05crunch
Very nice. Somehow did this in one, but it is a tricky level (I played “Storming the valley”) Some tough platforming, but good level design here. Really enjoyed, and great theming!!

@AlliMeadow
What a genius idea for the low gravity!!! I love this game (SML2) from my childhood. And even though I haven’t played it in years, this totally came flooding back. Great retro kick!!

@sjmartin
Love the speed run level. Great use of on/off blocks. Boss rushed aren’t for me, and I found the bowser fight frustrating, esp after beating the other ones and no checkpoint. Great idea for a level tho!

@goldenhaze
No idea how to beat the ghost house. Has me stumped!!

JamesNighthawk

Twitter:

WhosWiFi

CFT-TXJ-4PF Kaizo College
This has kaizo tricks from beginner to experienced. How far can you make it?

WhosWiFi

Ralizah

@Morpheel Impressive. There's always someone better.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Eel

I really wish I could see a replay of their record,

Anyway, I made another level, this one is not suited for speed running, it’s more of a challenge type level. Not super hard, but I think it’s fun enough. It’s my interpretation of rope jumping in Mario Maker.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeemuFIN

@JamesNighthawk Thanks! I made a few modifications and now the level should be even better. Now you don’t have to go back to get the key.

Nice to hear that my level feels like Nintendo would have made it. 👍

Here: PG3-5YQ-HQG

Edited on by TeemuFIN

TeemuFIN

m20tgd

TV4 HK5 1PG

Mario the Eagle (Mk 2)

Style - Super Mario World

Theme - Snow (Night)

“Ride the ski lift to the top. Can you soar like an eagle and get all 5 medals.”

This is a re-release after everyone was finding one jump too hard. I accept that it’s difficulty wasn’t in fitting with the rest of the level, so I have changed it. Hopefully it will be more fun now and someone will actually manage to complete it!

Good luck.

m20tgd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic