Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 2,042

Nintendofan99

Course code 3Q1-1WF-PFF

Hey guys I have recently made a level which is pretty challenging the record is currently 85 minutes and has a 0.36% pass rate i would appreciate it if a few more people would be open to give it a try please. 😀

Nintendofan99

Chronohunt

@Nintendofan99 Gave it a shot. Thought it was pretty good. However, I don't think I have the patience or the temperament get the clear. Left likes and comments on both your courses. If you want to check out one of my courses try Link and the Lucent Lair: 930-L7C-GSG. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Utkonos

@Chronohunt thanks a lot
I'll check your levels too

Thanks for attention and have a nice day :)

LavaTwilight

@Nintendofan99 I've tried your level but it's just taking too long to finish it. I gave it a good try though, got to the checkpoint, got past the hammer bros but I'm sorry it's taking too long. The spam trolls are unnecessary though. It's tough enough and if it wasn't for those I may have tried longer because other than those it's pretty fair. I hope that doesn't affect your judgement if you play some of my levels.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

LavaTwilight

@Utkonos too tough but I cleared the second one and it felt a lot more rounded out than the first.

NintendoByNature

MarioLover92 wrote:

Course Name: Quest for the Master Sword
Game Style: Super Mario Bros.
Course ID: RL8-Q6R-P8G

This is my first level that makes use of the Master Sword. Basically my intention for this level is to have players work toward getting their hands on the legendary blade, so I had some underground sections for you guys to go through. It teaches how to use bombs too.

Did you see zion featured your level in his zelda/Mario maker video from yesterday? Congrats dude!

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

LavaTwilight

@NintendoByNature I loved your 2 recent Zelda courses. Parapa Palace felt more rounded than doki but I can see you put a lot of work in both, and I enjoyed them both! Good work!
@bstoppel your zelda 2 course was fantastic ! Great aesthetics and felt just like a proper zelda 2 palace. Well done. I played a couple of your other courses I missed out on too. Good stuff!
@Toy_Link played a few of your courses I've missed out on. Haven't played them all cuz you made so many since I was last on MM2 but I esp loved Jello Jungle and your Gerudo Desert courses. Good job!
@MarioLover92 Quest for the MS is an excellent course. Can't really improve on it too much. Really enjoyed it. I played a few of your other courses and I'm a huge fan. Going to follow so I can play more of your courses later.

Please if anyone wants to play my courses my MM ID is 4XR BYS 5PF. Thanks in advance.

Edited on by LavaTwilight

NintendoByNature

@LavaTwilight thanks dude. Parapa palace was a straight rip off from zelda 2, and it was supposed to be.. glad you enjoyed it. Felt like you were playing zelda 2 for a moment didn't It? Deku forest was a quick little guy I put together to get used to every ability link has but by no means is it up there with some of the better ones. More just like a quick fun course everyone should be able to clear. Thanks for the feedback.

NintendoByNature

MarioVillager92

@LavaTwilight Thank you! Glad you're enjoying my levels. I'll check out yours pretty soon.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

DiovaniBressan

I made a full adventure, titled "Super Mario Adventures!" (creative name, I know).
Here are all 32 levels of this adventure.

W 1-1 Grass Land Route ( 1DT-JD3-YNF )
W 1-2 Pipeline Cave ( HWR-F8G-QSG )
W 1-3 Mushroom Gorge ( 779-GCV-FYG )
W 1-4 Dry Shell Castle ( 1NF-BWL-9VG )
W 2-1 Digging Desert ( T2L-20F-B4G )
W 2-2 Hungry Dunes ( HRC-82M-GLG )
W 2-3 Sandy Shrooms ( YBK-VHV-J3G )
W 2-4 Boom Box Castle ( H3K-DXW-1XF )
W 3-1 Cheep Cheep Jungle ( K8P-CTH-MVF )
W 3-2 Bubbling Tunnel ( M1W-J7R-YNG )
W 3-3 Midnight Swamp ( TLN-CLT-Y9G )
W 3-4 Airship Armada ( Y2K-JC5-KMF )
W 4-1 Snowflake Valley ( SWH-VL1-KLF )
W 4-2 Frozen Cave ( V03-RS2-M6G )
W 4-3 Snowy Peak ( BJH-958-P2G )
W 4-4 Hot Stone Fortress ( 4R0-5G0-6JF )
W 5-1 Lakitu’s Fields ( 56J-PWW-M3G )
W 5-2 Ghostly Manor ( YN1-YY6-91G )
W 5-3 Super Block Plaza ( H13-Y71-5KF )
W 5-4 Magmatic Castle ( WPD-D6R-41H )
W 6-1 Sunshine Sands ( 87L-2F6-RTF )
W 6-2 Underground Lake ( 2SJ-20K-JYG )
W 6-3 Sandstorm Valley ( BQH-3LN-GMF )
W 6-4 Conveyor Fortress ( BG1-QL8-RGF )
W 7-1 Sky Garden ( 725-NBV-NSF )
W 7-2 Fungi Cavern ( WS6-LMB-DLF )
W 7-3 High-Sky Playground ( YM5-352-D2H )
W 7-4 Hot Snakes Castle ( 5RM-0QB-YCG )
W 8-1 Spike’s Tunnel ( GMF-CBP-PNG )
W 8-2 Mysterious Manor ( 612-3F2-C7G )
W 8-3 Bowser Jr. Armada ( 8VB-WJS-64G )
W 8-4 Bowser’s Castle ( 6KN-6LY-TRG )

Edited on by DiovaniBressan

DiovaniBressan

LavaTwilight

Have It Your Way (Ice Ice) Baby!
V9H-86Y-NNG

My latest course. I tried to make an easy course for a change.
Choose your power-up and then collect the coins. Great for multiplayer vs but not necessary.

LavaTwilight

@DiovaniBressan I'll give them a look see. Please return the favour. I'll let you know what I think.

Chronohunt

@DiovaniBressan Hit up a couple of courses. Very nice. Left you a couple of likes and comments. I'm behind on returning plays, but I'll be giving them a closer look as the weekend unfolds. I do have a new course I'm peddling. Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. If you check out anything else I always return plays. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@LavaTwilight Cool course. I actually think its right on the line between easy and normal. Beginners will still think challenging, yet fair. Skilled players will still enjoy it, unless they don't like fun. Gave you the like and comment treatment, as usual. I have a new course if you want to check it out. Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. Catch you later.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Link and the Oracle of Secrets

Course Id: SVQ-WLK-YVG

Style: SMB

Difficulty: Normal/Expert

Things to remember. Run and press down to nudge munchers. If you need more time, a P switch can be tipped up and nudged with your head. Not necessary, but combined with a well placed arrow can do wonders. Your decisions in problem solving will cause different mini-boss alterations. Hope you enjoy. Looking forward to checking out your courses. Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

LavaTwilight

@Chronohunt As usual, the course was great. Excellent details. Unfortunately I found the boss battle to have a bit of a difficulty spike I wasn't prepared for. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.

Chronohunt

@LavaTwilight The best way to approach the boss is to stand in one spot and spam arrows. Then use your shield to deflect the fire. Also, stand right behind the spot the extra sword drops. You got the most distance to react to the fireballs. Oh, and please hook me up with a like. I had to delete a course to upload this and it needs to get traction or its going to break my fragile little heart. Thanks for your time and have a good evening.

Chronohunt

LavaTwilight

@Chronohunt ooh well I believe in only giving a heart to a course that deserves one. As it is I thought I did already give one, so I'll go rectify that now. And give it one more shot.

ManOfUs

I've wanted to create a Mario Maker 2 level with more complex mechanics in a while. Considering I'm new at level design in general, it isn't the most amazing thing ever but I'm proud of it.

Here's the short boss battle level, Mario VS Karmageddon.
G5X-B2S-LGF

Also, I drew up some 90s-style promotional art here.

ManOfUs

MondoGeeko

I just finished a Legend of Zelda Dungeon themed level, hope someone plays it and likes it! Its pretty difficult but fair with practice!

Dungeon 1
88M-4BF-51G

SW-5262-9457-9700

MondoGeeko

Switch Friend Code: SW-5262-9457-9700 | My Nintendo: MondoGeeko

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic