Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 941 to 960 of 4,884

Truegamer79

@WoomyNNYes
Thanks I've been looking into those nfc cards. It beats spending insane amounts of money for a plastic toy with a chip inside.

@Dev9417
No kidding! I love sound tests! Maybe there's hope at a later date.

Edited on by Truegamer79

Truegamer79

Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Joeynator3000

I might try it again at some point, I dunno...I kinda lost my mood completely go back and play it. Been playing other games now...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

WoomyNNYes

Glad I voted & picked a shirt. I've gotten a conch shell every time the catalog levels up, and that's allowed me 5-6 more times to use the shell-out machine. I landed the ten ability chunks for every ability reward. That's such an amazing reward to net. Fizza posted about landing that days ago.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ok1

Is this Splatfest 48 hours long? Just asking since I won't be able to play on Friday or Saturday and it seemed to me it was.

hello

NintendoByNature

Is it this weekend? I sort of tuned out of all the splatfest stuff since I've been engulfed in xc3 for the longest time.

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

ok1 wrote:

Is this Splatfest 48 hours long? Just asking since I won't be able to play on Friday or Saturday and it seemed to me it was.

Yes, 48hrs. 9/23 FRI 5pm PT - 9/25 SUN 5pm PT.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

BenAV

@WoomyNNYes I got the ten of every chunk almost a week ago too. I believe it's a 0.6% chance so it's pretty lucky.

Been continuing to play a lot this week to take advantage of the conch shells and save my money for scrubbing after Splatfest. I'm level 32 on the second catalog now but haven't gotten anything particularly good from the Shell-Out Machine since.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@BenAV So, regarding earning ability chunks in battles, the highest star power I have on a couple gear is three stars. Have you bumped star power up to four or five on any of your gear? Do you have any comment as to how much faster chunks can be earn with higher star power? I haven't seen anyone comment on that yet.

@Dogorilla Oh, I didn't know conch shells disappear after splatfest. Thanks for the Nintendo twitter link there. I've been redeeming them at the shell-out machine otherwise, since they didnt' seem to have any other purpose.

'Tendo liker

BenAV

@WoomyNNYes The highest I have is three star as well. I think I had the opportunity to bump one to four star but it wasn't a piece of gear that I was sure I was going to use so I decided to save the cash. Going to be using an amiibo set for my first proper set so I'm just hoarding cash, chunks and drinks till I have super sea snails to max out the star power.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Dogorilla

@WoomyNNYes Yeah, you'd think the game would explain how the conch shells work, it seems like fairly crucial information. Maybe at the start of the Splatfest there'll be a reminder to use them all before it finishes.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

jump

I had assumed the conch shells infomation were mentioned in the Deep Cut updates and I had just skipped it. Thank god you don't have to watch them now!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

Come on Shell-Out Machine, I need ability chunks not Pringles!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Fizza

How's everyone's playtime looking like now? Mine finally unlocked after about 12 days of playing and uh....wow.
Untitled
Surprisingly not as much as I expected, but still bonkers when the game's only been out for just under two weeks.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

GX_64

@Fizza Mine is at 30 hours. I was surprised by it, I thought it would be a lot lower

GX_64

jump

@Fizza The platime thing on the Switch isn't great, it only shows it after 10 days and it rounds the time down to display intervals of 1, 2, 3, 4, and then every 5 hours so say you have played it for 39 hours it will show as 35 until you play 40 hours.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BenAV

@Fizza I've probably been playing a little too much...
Untitled

BenAV

WoomyNNYes

@Fizza My playtime is so embarrassing, that I disabled sharing my gameplay history. I'm seriously embarrassed. I wish we could just disable the times. I like sharing my games list otherwise.

I was so eager for the rewards of the single player, and then the After Alterna (secret hard level) badge. After Alterna took me like six hours - it was so brutal for me. And then Salmon Run has been so great as game, and so great to grind for chunks & money.

Edit: Ok, @BenAV makes me feel less bad.🤣

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic