Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 5,058

Grumblevolcano

Here's the English version of the tweet:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

card-crunch78

Guys! Guys! Guys!

New Splatfest!

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

GreenTea

By the by, it's been confirmed by Nintendo of Spain that Side order will launch in 2024.

Personally, I'm not bothered by it, in the last direct, they only said it was coming soon without specifying a date, and since they did specify 2023 for Xenoblade's wave 4, that seemed inevitable.
It seems pretty ambitious and I hope they take their time.

My number 1 wish is that they bring in a brand new enemy type, I like the Octarians but they've been reused and barely changed for 4 campaigns in a row. I really hope this one brings brand new Coral themed enemies. I guess time will tell!

Edited on by GreenTea

I can't believe comphet killed Bayo

Switch Friend Code: SW-1492-1491-3432

GX_64

I have seen a lot of people complaining about Side Order coming out in 2024, or trying to come up with reasons why they actually made an error, but I am not really bothered by it. There are other games to play for the rest of the year, and hopefully it gives the developers more time to make it really good. I would be disappointed it was later than what they said earlier, but that is not the case. It was always going to be released some time before the end of 2024 (it said this on the eshop).

GX_64

GreenTea

@GX_64 I saw that the "Day XXX of waiting 4 Pearlina DLC" girl was disappointed ๐Ÿ˜…

WoomyNNYes

Ugg. Octo expansion came out a year later. I'm not a fan of the underpowered switch or waiting amlost ten years for the next 3d mario or mario kart. I wish PS or xbox had games I wanted. (forgive my venting and beating a dead horse)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

GreenTea

@WoomyNNYes It is an oddly long wait for it. Either they'll release it very early next year or it's actually going to be massive, which is pretty exciting to me!

I do wish they didn't reveal the DLC so early though, I would have been totally satisfied with just the seasonal updates for a few months, but oh well

Grumblevolcano

@GreenTea I'm honestly reminded of that rumour about more powerful hardware launching alongside Scarlet/Violet DLC part 2. I'm not convinced the rumour is true but if is true, it could be that the launch lineup for the hardware is DLC for big games (e.g. Scarlet/Violet, Splatoon 3, MK8 Deluxe, TotK, Smash Ultimate).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WoomyNNYes

TheBigBlue wrote:

Who in their right mind would unironically choose Bigfoot? Itโ€™s just gonna be nessie vs aliens the whole time

I remember how sure we were (in this thread) that milk chocolate was going easily get the most votes? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

'Tendo liker

StarPoint

@GreenTea Pretty sure this is an error. According to OatmealDome that date was most likely announced on accident, because the placeholder date for it is December 31, 2024. Itโ€™s pretty likely that this was an accident.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

GreenTea

@Grumblevolcano That... actually sounds pretty likely, with Prime 4 as the big exclusive to show off its power. But then that would mean it's not a completely new gen of hardware, relying on old Switch exclusives, which I hope isn't the case but could work to flesh out the library.
Or maybe Nintendo is going to focus hard on backwards compatibility but still make the console feel fresh with exclusives? That makes too much sense, no way it's happening then๐Ÿ˜‚

StarPoint wrote:

@GreenTea Pretty sure this is an error. According to OatmealDome that date was most likely announced on accident, because the placeholder date for it is December 31, 2024. Itโ€™s pretty likely that this was an accident.

Or that... My conspiracy theories are ruined!!!
Maybe Nintendo placed that placeholder at the end of 2024 because they're not sure if they'll be able to launch it this year, so that means it's not too far off for now!

... I'm overthinking this

Edited on by GreenTea

card-crunch78

@TheBigBlue A doctor who works at the blood drive that I gave blood to on Thursday said he would go with Bigfoot.

Ultimately, I'm gonna go with Nessie, mom and I talked about it and we both agree Nessie is definitely the most plausible. (Also the ink is green, that's a bonus for me, my favorite color~)

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

WoomyNNYes

@GX_64 @Budda @BenAV or anyone,

Does anyone know why locker colors are no longer sold at Hotlantis general store? I haven't seen lockers for sale in Hotlantis for about a month, or possibly more. Whuh happen? ๐Ÿค”

(Forgive my for posting a second time. I didnt' use tags the first time, and adding tags as an edit will not notify the users)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

GX_64

@WoomyNNYes I had the walnut-wood locker in Hotlantis yesterday, but I haven't had any other ones for a long time. I think they might have made them rarer.

GX_64

GreenTea

@WoomyNNYes Really? I still see locker colors at Hotlantis every now and then, maybe they made them rarer? Or maybe you're on an impressive bad luck streak

Fizza

Began the first part of my quest for the Dustblocker today by grabbing both the Squiddor Polo and Angry Rain Boots with SR Scale rewards. Still a long, long, LONG way to go but hey: it's a start
Untitled
Also got my first Horrorboros win yesterday as well, though regrettably didn't have the video space on my Switch to record it XD

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Fizza Nice gif.๐Ÿ˜

So, did you run out of space or hit the max 1000 clips? I recently ran into the max number of videos on my Switch, which is 1000. So, even though I have 100+ GB of free space on my card, it wouldn't let me save any more clips.

Half of my clips were Rocket League (You gotta save those cool goals), and a quarter are Splatoon 2/Splatoon 3.

EDIT: Does everyone know how to delete videos/pics in bulk? It's VERY helpful to know. While viewing the grid of clip/pic thumbnails, press A to select. While holding down A, use the stick or dpad to scroll down line by line, and all thumbnails in the row will be selected all at once. It's very convenient.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes Yeah, I've been hovering around the 9900 screenshot/video mark for a while now, I really need to clean everything off at some point ๐Ÿ˜…

Also to answer your question about bulk deleting:

• go to the Screenshots/Videos section on the Home menu
  • press X to bring up a menu with circles in the top right of every screenshot/video
  • click away (up to a max of 100 at a time) and then click the Delete button at the far right

Let me know if it goes well!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic