Forums

Topic: Rocket League (Switch)

Posts 361 to 380 of 742

Dizzy_Boy

Lol at todays april fools on Rocket League. They made all but a couple of toppers extra large. I thought I had a glitch and used the redownload option. What a way to waste some time huh.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

CroRock

Dizzy_Boy wrote:

Lol at todays april fools on Rocket League. They made all but a couple of toppers extra large. I thought I had a glitch and used the redownload option. What a way to waste some time huh.

I hope it’s just an April’s fool joke because all my presets looks ridiculous! Today is 2.4. and they are still huge and ugly! They should change them to normal asap

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

Dizzy_Boy

@CroRock there back to normal now. And I think some were ugly oversized espcially the animated toppers, but others looked ok.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

OorWullie

The big update with performance/visual improvements and tournaments is available now. It's quite a big one, it's taking me 20 minutes to download.

Just played a match there, the graphics in performance mode are so much better. Haven't tried visual mode yet. The tournament mode is amazing.This update is an enormous addition to the game.

Edited on by OorWullie

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

Lroy

@OorWullie Can you set-up a Tournament and invite some of us lot to take part? I'd like to see how all this works.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

OorWullie

@Lroy I've got to nip out for 15 minutes, I can set a tournament to start at say 10pm? Not sure about invites. To do 2v2 or more for tournament need to be in a party. I'll have a look now. I'll get back to you.

SW-6101-8403-1640

OorWullie

@Lroy OK I've created a tournament to start in 40 minutes. 8 bracket Tournament. I need to go just now. Maybe some others will join.

Name of tournament is NL Cup and password is 1234

SW-6101-8403-1640

DTMOF84

@OorWullie I joined it.

Also, Performance or Quality? I keep going back and forth to see what I like.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

Lroy

@OorWullie The Mrs. is using her work laptop again and it always bricks my router. So can guarantee how long I'll be connected this evening. Just been kicked from a 2 v 2 game. So bloody frustrating. Can only assume the wireless drivers/software on her work laptop are somehow messing up the router?!

EDIT: Found the tournament and have subscribed.

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

@OorWullie Might be worth advertising this in the Adult Switch Gamers thread to get more folk to join?

OorWullie

@DTMOF84 I've been playing performance, it looks so much better than it did before, especially handheld mode. I tried quality once and while it looks great the drop in frames was very noticeable I thought. Messed up my movement I thought. Cheers for joining, hopefully a few more will too.

SW-6101-8403-1640

gcunit

@OorWullie I can't find your tournament. Any tips?

Edit: scratch that, it's a private one. Found it.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Lroy

gcunit wrote:

@OorWullie I can't find your tournament. Any tips?

Search private tournaments - Name is NL Cup. Password is 1234

gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Grumblevolcano

More games need this choice, I played a bit when the update went live and the performance mode is very good. Now if only games like Kirby Star Allies had this option.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DTMOF84

@OorWullie good game. Held me at two goals. Look forward to some more.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

Lroy

Often I get a message pop up, saying I have been invited to a party. Unless I join that instant, I can't seem to find how to then locate the invitation and join at my earliest convenience.

Can anyone explain how I find where my invites are? Surely you don't have to stop, instantly join straight away. Often in an online match when the invite pops up.

Edited on by Lroy

Alber-san

Does anyone know what link Nintendo account to Twitch do? I mean whenever I select it it says: "authentication has failed with the Nintendo Switch Online Service servers". Could that mean Nintendos Online Service is releasing sooner than we thought?

Switch FC: SW-4227-6363-7321
Online games:
Rocket League, Splatoon 2, NBA Playgrounds, Fortnite

Favourite single player games:XC2, Skyrim, TLoZ: BotW

OorWullie

@Alber-san I read about it on another site. It's a mystery at the moment but it seems to point to Fan Rewards which means you can win special gear by watching Twitch streams.If you make an account with Twitch it only gives you the option to link PS4 /One or Steam as your preferred platform. The option is obviously coming soon though that they've added it.

http://rewards.rocketleague.com/Auth/SignIn

SW-6101-8403-1640

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic