Forums

Topic: Puyo Puyo Tetris

Posts 101 to 112 of 112

LinktotheFuture

How do I play Marathon Tetris mode?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

OorWullie

@LinktotheFuture On the actual title screen before you press start to reveal the various modes you'll see the option to play single player Tetris, Puyo Puyo or Fusion . I didn't notice it at first either, I was searching through the modes and assumed it wasn't in there which I found hard to believe.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

LinktotheFuture

@OorWullie Cool, thanks! I was desperately searching for it last night with no luck.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Lroy

Finally put my cash down for this! Had a hankering for Puyo Puyo Tetris since its April release but Β£35 was just too much for me, having already invested in other Switch titles during the launch and thereafter. Felt the discounts on the eShop for this game were a little miserly too. Currently Β£28 digitally on the UK & Ireland store. I know with some account hankering it is currently Β£18.50 or equivalent on the United States store. However, I opted for physical cart and managed to bag it for (preowned) Β£25 inc. delivery.

Looking forward to giving it a go and reading through this thread for tips and maybe some folk to play friendly online matches?

My Switch friend code:
3127-6508-1219

Cheers.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

wasilewski

Just giving this thread a bump. If anyone wants to play Puyo Puyo Tetris I'll be online tonight from around 8pm - 9pm UK time.

Let me know and we can create a room for anyone else who wants multiplayer action.

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

Lroy

@wasilewski I'm hoping to jump into the usual weekly ROCKET LEAGUE games night around that time but I will keep an eye on my friends list and if I see you online still a bit later on, I'll join you for a game. I've never played online in PUYO PUYO TETRIS and be cool to see how it works.

@Meppi May be of interest to you if you're free?

Edited on by Lroy

wasilewski

@Lroy I'm so bad at Rocket League! I keep jumping back to PPT or Danmaku Unlimited 3 and don't get any practice.

wasilewski

Lroy

@wasilewski I think most of us feel the same - e.g. Not being good at ROCKET LEAGUE. But still good fun in online private matches with friends.

wasilewski

@Lroy I expected you all to be pros at it lol. I'm like a beginner!

wasilewski

Lroy

@wasilewski At least half of us only started playing it regularly once the Game Nights started up. There are of course a few great players but you often get teamed with them 4v4, 3v3, 2v2 - so they can carry us πŸ˜‰

Edited on by Lroy

DTMOF84

Does the online still hold up with this? Tetris 99 is cool, but I want a traditional game too.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
β˜•οΈ
🀘🏻

Burning_Spear

@DTMOF84 The competition is many, many times stronger on the Puyo Puyo Tetris front. I'm a pretty good player and regularly place in the top 10 on Tetris 99, but I get slammed in two or three minutes on Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.