Forums

Topic: Triangle Strategy

Posts 441 to 455 of 455

komodo182

@BabyYoda71 O I know haha. I did all four endings. I was just warning you that you won't have them all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Ralizah

I'll be doing three playthroughs. That way, I'll have nearly everyone for the golden route, but without the tedium of a fourth, largely 'been there, done that' playthrough.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

komodo182

@CactusMan i like the new intro screen when you turn on the game after you beat it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Skitrules

For those asking about the not being able to convince people I'm pretty sure that has to do with your conviction level at the time for the route you want, certain characters will only be convinced with high utility or high morality and whatnot. So it is impossible to get certain paths unless you meet those conditions regardless what answers you choose. I did a test on it to see and I could never get the Frederica ending because my morality was too low.

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Grumblevolcano

Triangle Strategy is coming to Steam October 14th:

Seems it was announced a few weeks ago, only found out via today's "Square Enix Updates" video for September.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

StarPoint

Definitely gonna wishlist this one on Steam. Looks great but I wasn’t too interested in getting it on the Switch

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

BruceCM

Or you can pre-purchase it there, @StarPoint .... With a 10% discount

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

StarPoint

@BruceCM Thanks for the tip! I’ll look into that

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Fizza

Seeing this thread again made me realise we never actually changed the name of it to just 'Triangle Strategy' huh. Do you mind doing so @Ralizah?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Ralizah

@Fizza Done.

Fizza

@Ralizah Thanks! On the topic of the thread itself, I've always been quite interested in TS as the HD-2D obsessed guy that I am but I'm not sure whether its just the fact that I can't get into tactics games (apart from Mario+Rabbids it seems) but whenever I played the demo for it nearly a year ago now at this point, I just couldn't get into the flow of it whatsoever. Maybe I'll redownload it at some point to see if my feelings have changed in regards to it (because that style is still just MUAH) but for now, I'll just wait for Sparks of Hope to come out.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Ralizah

@Fizza It's a bit slow to start, but TS' maps, tight mechanics, music, and branching storyline are just brilliant.

CDseedee

Any Triangle Strategy fans still out there? I recently started streaming and playing the game daily. I'm at about Chapter 5 and really enjoying it so far, would love to talk with other enjoyers while playing.

Come check me out, chat, and talk about the finer points of the game!

Edited on by CDseedee

https://www.twitch.tv/cdseedee

Magician

After being dejected by Undernauts I went ahead and fired up my copy of Triangle Strategy for the first time. Three hours later I've experienced maybe ten minutes of actual gameplay. What have I gotten myself into? I was not expecting my Switch's screen burn-in saver (usually reserved for visual novel-like experiences) to kick in during an srpg.

And why do about nine of the male voice actors all sound like Kenpachi Zaraki?

Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Eight hours in, now up to chapter eight. This already feels like a masterclass in game direction, storytelling, and audio design. It may look AA-quality, but it feels closer to AAA-quality. And for a game rated T for Teen it does an amazing job of feeling more adult than the rating would suggest.

Alcohol abuse, blood being spilt on the regular, and nobles bangin' peasants in the bushes.

T for Teen? Really? Okay then. Suits me just fine.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic