Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 3,072

CrocoMan

Hi

Looking for a 5IV non-french Ditto
Offering a 5 IV french ditto

room 3429

CrocoMan

youngwolf0

@CrocoMan I still have an english 5iv ditto for trade, my ign is araya, will try using your trade code

youngwolf0

youngwolf0

@CrocoMan there's no way to pm on this site and I don't want to sit in trade all day... If you have discord and want to ping me about the ditto you can add me youngwolf0#5475

Edited on by youngwolf0

youngwolf0

Batty5

After 20 years and 8 generations of games, I finally caught my first shiny pokemon. Caught a shiny oddish in Pokemon Sword, after arriving at the Wild Area. Probably the 15th or so Pokemon I've caught in the game so far, I just started. So happy. Never caught a shiny in any of the earlier games. Plus, it is a super shiny, with the square flashes.

Batty5

BlackTalon2

@Batty5 Congratulations! i haven't caught a shiny since i first played in Pokemon Y.

I'm really enjoying this game, i just beat Raihan, and i was worried i would lose given the problems i had with Bea, Opal, Gordo and Pierre. I'm looking forward to the Champion Cup, I'm stocking up on Level 50+ pokemon by grinding at route 10.

Edited on by BlackTalon2

VIVA CRISTO REY !

Octane

How come Braviary are able to dodge Thunder Fang, even equipped with a Wide Lens? It has a 95% accuracy, it shouldn't miss that often. And with a Wide Lens equipped it should hit every single time. There's no weather effect, no evasion raising move or accuracy lowering effect was in play. Am I missing something?

Octane

Manah

Finding a 5 IV Ditto seems to take a while. In the meantime does anyone have a non-English 4 IV you could trade for one of mine?

Maelwolf

@Octane I do not understand accuracy and have found it’s better to just take attacks with 100% even if they do less damage. Anything with less than 100 seems horribly unreliable, especially in raids. The number shown does not seem to be a percent, or if it is, I am just super unlucky.

Maelwolf

Octane

@Maelwolf Well, it should be reliable. But it doesn't seem to be the case for Thunder Fang + Scope Lens. It should be 100% accurate. That's the weird thing, and I don't understand why.

Octane

BakaKnight

@Manah Hello, me again! XP

Wanna do this last trade? I have a 4IV ditto to trade.

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

BakaKnight

@Manah Actually yes, none of my Ditto cover the PS stat. If you can help that's great, else any ditto is fine.

BakaKnight

BakaKnight

@Manah Ack! My bad, I was so distracted by a raid that my italian slipped out XD

HP! I meant HP! ^^;

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Manah

@BakaKnight Okay, I have a few of those^^ If you have time now, I'll set up a trade. (idk if you have more than one but if you do I'm looking for special attack and special defense)

BakaKnight

@Manah I'm on now then.

And you're lucky, I got only one 4IV ditto I'm willing to trade and it cover exactly those stats!

BakaKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic