Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 3,072

Leo09

@Zaiidox i have a 5 IV english ditto if you would like to trade

SW-1761-2456-8024

Sisilly_G

Found my first shiny (with no odds!), being a Farfetch'd.

I was actually hunting for a shiny in Let's Go Eevee, assuming that Farfetch'd in Sw/Sh would have been a regular Farfetch'd (I was unsuccessful in nabbing one, which is a mixed blessing).

If not for the unique hatching animation, I would never have known it was shiny.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Patendo

I need a sweet apple, anyone want to trade with pokemon holding a Sweet Apple (Shield) please?

Patendo

BakaKnight

@Patendo I got a few sweet apples and need a tart apple or some sword exclusives or help with some evolution trades.
If you can provide me any of those then I can gladly help!

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Patendo

@BakaKnight sounds good to me. If you have fossilised fish that would be great too.

Let me know which pokemon you want and we can arrange it- i can do karablast trades with you to get all 4 types if that helps.

If your free this afternoon i will be online from 1.30 😁

Patendo

BakaKnight

@Patendo Got a few of those fossils too, I can give you up to 3 apple and 3 fossils if you want multiples.

What I need right now is a Flapple(or a tart apple), mawile, solrock, slurpuff, and help evolving a shelmet or a rhydon. Just pick the ones that are easier for you to provide and let me know how many apples/fossils you want.

My FC is: 3689-2338-9485

BakaKnight

Manah

@BakaKnight
Alright, I'm back. Will breed you a sun right away.
If you have one, I'd like an unevolved Swirlix, otherwise all I need are things you're looking for too.

Gravitron

PSA: if you are doing raid spamming make sure you arent connected to the internet

Gravitron

BakaKnight

@Manah Swirlix is the one mon I miss that I forgot to mention...

Anything else I can send you meanwhile or just random mon?
(Anyway I'll let you know if I find anything we are missing right now).

BakaKnight

Manah

@BakaKnight I was going to post a full list anyway, so here's everything I still need for completion. If you don't have anything random is fine.

Still looking for:
Arctovish & Arctozolt (or one Dino and Bird fossil each)
Red Basculin
Drampa
Mawile
Riolu/Lucario
Pink Shellos/Gastrodon (do those even exist?)
Swirlix/Slurpuff

BakaKnight

@Manah I got both Drampa and Lucario.
I can send you one in exchange of Solrock and the other while we trade back and forth my shelmet and Rhydon.

BakaKnight

Manah

@BakaKnight
Is there anything else I could get you so I can keep both? If not, I'd like Drampa.

Edit: Or if you don't mind I could use your Lucario to breed my own egg?

Edited on by Manah

BakaKnight

@Manah I think you misunderstood, then again I wasn't very clear either XD

I want to send you both a Riolu and a Drampa freshly hatched, and you can keep both.

Just send me a random mon you don't need between the trades, for example, if you already have an Excavalier, I could keep the evolved Karrablast you will send me and send you Riolu or Drampa for my Accelgor.

BakaKnight

BakaKnight

@Manah If you're okay with it we can trade in an hour.
I'll send you Riolu for Solrock, we trade back and forth something to make the Rhydon evolve and then we trade the bugs and I send you Drampa.

I think that's all, right? @.@

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic