Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 3,072

Eel

Aw yeah, I finally caught an "authentic" Sinistea.

Now I'm contemplating the idea of continuing the catching chain until I find a shiny. (Assuming that still works!)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Arcamenel

Quarth wrote:

What are you favorites among the new pokémons so far? Corviknight is amazing, IMO. Also really like the Impidimp evolution line.

Impidimp and it's first evolution. Hattena line. Dreepy line. Alcremie rainbow swirl form. G-Ponyta line and Perserker. Appletun.

Edited on by Arcamenel

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

Namco

Anyone want to trade my Dutch Ditto for a Ditto from another country? I want to shiny breed

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

jump

Edelgard wrote:

Anyone want to trade my Dutch Ditto for a Ditto from another country? I want to shiny breed

You need to make sure it's a different language Ditto though just in case you're playing the game in English.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BakaKnight

@Edelgard I caught 6 italian Ditto just yesterday and, as it is wildly know, italians are very good at romance, which makes these Ditto perfect for breeding~

I'll gladly trade one if you're still interest.

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Namco

@BakaKnight That's good because the dutch are very poor at romances...

My friendcode: 0954-5050-7621
I'll set up a link trade with a code when you're ready. Let me know

BakaKnight

@Edelgard Added you, I'll be on in half an hour if it's okay.

@Manah I don't mind, feel free to add me.

And while I'm setting these trades... I actually played the game offline until now, so I got a Shield version with no Sword exclusives, anyone with Sword in my same conditions wants to trade a bit? ^_^;;;

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Arcamenel

Does anyone have a HA Applin/Flapple/Appletun preferably female? I have a spare JPN ditto and HA Sizzlipede. I also have all starters and some other foreign language Pokemon.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

Namco

@BakaKnight I can trade you some sword exclusives. I completed the dex so I guess I have most of them in my box.

BakaKnight

@Edelgard I need one or two foreign Ditto (not sure I'll ever shiny breed, but having the option is nice), so our trade is fine as it is.

BakaKnight

BakaKnight

@Manah You added me, don't worry XD
Maybe it was uneeded, but since both of you added me I removed my code from my post.

Also, as soon as I see you or @Edelgard online, I'll set a trade with password 1965.
The name of my trainer in game is Kandle btw.

BakaKnight

Namco

Hey, I'm ready for that italian Ditto now! I'm setting up a link trade with password 7991. I'm Yoko in game.

Namco

@BakaKnight Thanks for helping out! If you ever need someone to trade you some sword exclusives let me know!

BakaKnight

@Edelgard No problem!

**EDIT** Actually, I wrote I would wait to ask you anything for now, but...
Could you trade me your Zacian? I'll turn it back immediatly of course. I don't know else how I'll ever add it to the dex >.>;

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Namco

@BakaKnight I can trade you my Zacian. Though... I think it's goodbye friendship points when you trade? :/ We'll become friends again I guess. Also I'll need your Zamazenta as ransom ofcourse Same code as before.

BakaKnight

@Edelgard Yeah, a shame about the friendship mechanic, but thanks for making the trade despite it!

BakaKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic