Forums

Topic: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,097

Snatcher

@thiz- Oh, Can I stock up on those before post game?

@Eel Is this post game content?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

thiz-

@Snatcher Just read my post again, it answers your question and no what Eels talking about is the forest right before 2cnd gym.

thiz-

Snatcher

@thiz- Oh ok thanks, I'm going to stock up on those before post game.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

thiz-

@Snatcher "But you can only start mining for it once you've been to the park in post-game." You migh wanna read that a third or fourth time.

thiz-

Snatcher

@thiz- How the actual hell did I miss the last part of your comment......Like how LMAO.

Man I'm going to be so sad when I finish this game, I hope the post game is as fun as the Main game, but what if I 100%, then there be no more, But TBH that will take forever, so I might not even 100% the dex, because no more battles, unless there is away to do that after the post game.

Snatcher

Just learned I need to see all 150 pokemon to get the NDex, Which is fine, But that does mean I should go through the grass and such.

thiz-

Just got my first Enigmapiece S (no clue what they are called in english) after mining for like 2 hours. You need 3 S or 1 L for 1 Legendary.

The unfair part are the fossils though, they are really huge so you have to be extremly lucky not to breake them before uncovering.

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

thiz-

Okay so I just got my first 3 pieces to summon the first legendary. The order you can summon them in is force tho, so you have to go through the 3 regis first before being able to get to the others.

thiz-

NintendoByNature

Grabbed shining pearl. Once i finished aggelos, I'll jump in to this.

NintendoByNature

thiz-

@Eel Dayum. Should have gotten it that vaccine!

thiz-

Eel

It must’ve happened before I started shiny hunting in the forest, so that means I found Pokerus completely at random somewhere around Oreburg in the first few hours of gameplay.

That’s crazy, it’s actually much much rarer than a shiny Pokémon.

Edit: AAAAHH! Finally! A shiny Pokémon! Found a cute little purple Wurmple.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel Grats mate!

So wait, just how many legendary's are in the post game? Haven't gotten there but I saw some Other legendary's in video And I thought there was like 8 to 10 legendarys at most but it looks like there are at least, 15 legendary's

Sisilly_G

@Snatcher : I’m pretty sure all legendaries among the first 493 Pokémon are obtainable between the two games (excluding events, obviously) which is a pleasant and very welcome surprise. Mew and Jirachi are also available without events (yaay!) though you will need save data from previous games (and it would be sufficient merely to boot up those games; BDSP doesn’t care whether you have actually created a profile in those games).

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Snatcher

@Silly_G Yo really? I know the fact that we don't have plat content sucks, But come on, thats cool!

Eel

I think the only legendary/mythical Pokémon not accounted for might be Deoxys and Celebi. Which are the ones that were previously de-mythified in other games.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Snatcher

@Eel Aww, But they have the god of all pokemon right?

Eel

@Snatcher kinda. There’s apparently partial data left for the exact same event that was programmed (and left unused) in the original games.

Is likely we will get an event in the future, maybe after Legends Arceus comes out.

Otherwise it would make no sense to remake the event.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Snatcher

@Eel Oh ok, That sucks, But Hey i'm not complaining, as long as they have rayquaza then I'm good.

thiz-

Okay for some reason I am getting the big fragments all the time now. So I am 5 legendary summons in already. RNG is on my side today.

Edit: Aaaand its a wrap! Done with BD. All exclusives are now on Pearl ^.^

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic