Forums

Topic: NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

jump

God damn this game is so good! Despite having the shiny new releases of Bayonetta 3 and Persona 5 sitting next to me to play I keep finding myself drifting away from them to keep playing Neir which is a testament to how good the game is.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

patpiz

Switchcraft wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

@Switchcraft
It's not game breaking.

You are right. It worked on the third time. It then happened again after another boss.

But this time it went just too far. I was just traversing quickly and I noticed it got quite choppy and suddenly all movement froze and it appeared a message "loading map...". The game never recovered.

This is quite terrible! I had to replay 2 hours already due to the loading bug. I'm a casual player, I play 2 hours total in a week.

Reviews can't be trusted anymore, I don't believe there wasn't a single reviewer that did not have these issues. I don't have time for this game, I'm very upset.

I agree.
Happened again today after dying. No respawn or title screen, just a black screen. Likely I had just saved, but yeah it seems you need to save obsessively to avoid losing hours of gameplay. This must have happened to other people.

patpiz

MarioBrickLayer

I was given this game as a Christmas present and I started playing it this week and I love it!! The atmosphere, the game play, everything is great.

I have just beaten the boss in the desert, which felt like the first "proper" level after the massive intro.

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

I am at the start of the third play through and I think the difficulty has really ramped up, to the point where I'm not enjoying it as much. I'm in the city switching between 2B and 9S, dealing with different groups of robots in what's called the final battle, there are EMP blasts, viruses and a tonne of enemies. Not sure if I'm going to stick with it or move on. I have the first two endings, those playthrough were great.

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I know what you mean now, I got to the bridge and carried on! I completed the game for the third time! The third ending is truly epic, the build up, the switching between characters, the story, all really excellent, I'm glad I continued. I now have six endings (A, B, D, O, P, W). I might go back to it over the weekend and try and get ending C, from reading online this is based on the last selection at the end. I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't played it.

After the second ending, it felt like a bit of a slog at times, on a few occasions I thought where it rest to after death was a bit harsh, but it improved a lot towards the end, although I only died once in the tower. They could maybe have shaved an hour or so (at my pace) off the last chapter, but I don't want to sound negative, it's just an observation rather than a complaint.

It took me 45 hours in total - ending A = 22 hours, ending B = 11 hours and ending D = 12 hours.

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika can I use the chapter menu to get to ending C? When I reopen my save file after ending D it takes me right back to the beginning of the game.

MarioBrickLayer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic