Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 15,873

link3710

@Don Mmm... Well usually I'd be the first to shout fake, but with not a single game dated post-Paper Mario, the only exclusives announced that could be dated either being third party developed (No More Heroes III, Bravely Default II, Bayo III, SMT V, Rune Factory V) or unlikely to hit this year (BotW 2, Metroid Prime 3), and the scarcity of info drops both 1st and 3rd party since Paper Mario's announcement outside of Bakugan and Ys Origin, I think one seems rather likely.

It's especially obvious because we know nothing about the usual fall deluge of games outside of XIII and WWE 2K Battlegrounds. Digimon Survive Empire of Sin, Gods & Monsters, Rivals of Aether, Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga, Super Meat Boy Forever, KH:MoM, and Doom Eternal still aren't dated with even a rough window and are supposed to be coming this year, and all of them have potential for release date drops during a direct.

link3710

Grumblevolcano

@Don I think a Direct will happen. Switch is very quiet for both 1st party and 3rd party after July and the other events have failed to give Switch news so I think 1 of 2 things is happening:

1. A July Direct is happening which will announce plenty of 1st and 3rd party games releasing in 2020.

2. 3rd parties are abandoning the Switch because of next gen and Nintendo announces their next 1st party game via social media.

I think point 1 is more likely because PS4 and XB1 will be likely still supported for at least a few years.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BabyYoda71

@Don DEFINITELY. I’m willing to bet money that it is.

I’m not, but it’s definitely happening,

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BruceCM

When did they announce a big Direct for September .... ? Or why is that expected, suddenly?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Ah, right, @Mintendoll .... Well, things might be back to more normal by then, I suppose but don't get your hopes up too much

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Ktld878

I really really want this to be true especially scene the leaker was reputable, but I cant get my hopes up because the last time i was like OMG A LEAKER SAYS THE DIRECT IS IN FEBUARY 2020 ITS GOING TO BE THIS WEEK. I was only sad because it never happened. Again i will be so excited if it does happen but I just expect that it wont.

Ktld878

FragRed

@Ktld878 Fully expect it to turn out to be true and a Direct is announced only for Monday to come and the whole broadcast is just the top people from Nintendo Japan, America and Europe just sitting pointing and laughing at us all for falling for their trolling.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Don

I hope we get some N64 games announced for NSO in the next Direct.

Don

tzahn

Yeah, there's too much smoke going on right now. I expect something announced in the near future.

Love anything Zelda. Most other Ninty franchises too! Purposely vague...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7039-2998 | Nintendo Network ID: tzahn88

DenDen

I don’t expect we get some info soon, my guess is September as earliest and they gonna drop surprise announcements that’s what I think

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

link3710

@DenDen Eh? No info at all? That'd mean that Nintendo isn't releasing any games between now and November.

EDIT: A retail game I mean of course.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

jedgamesguy

@Mintendoll Hmmmmmm... at this point this does nothing but point to a Nintendo Direct existing! If this is a troll this person is doing well

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

mariomaster96

@theJGG At this point we don't even need a direct anymore cause we know already everthing (jk ofc)

mariomaster96

jedgamesguy

@mariomaster96 The parts are all in place. It almost seems as if it's going too well. We'll see, of course!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

@Mintendoll I don't like rumours, and try to avoid them, but I'm really struggling to keep away from these ones!

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

DenDen

Im not getting hyped I don’t belive it till I have seen it

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

-Green-

Mintendoll wrote:

The plot thickens.
Untitled

This one feels like its just piggybacking off of the previous 'rumor'.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

jump

It could just be a domain squatter, wait for the name to be relevant and agree to give it to the licence holder for less than what the court fees would be.

I’ve got Super Mario Pizza Time, Super Mario Pipe Ride, Super Mario Frozen Viking Adventure and Super Mario Waifu Experience. As soon as Ninty decides to make one of those I’m in mega bucks!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BabyYoda71

@Mintendoll Wait... there’s two with the name aaaaaa? There’s definitely a troller here....

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic