Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 14,761 to 14,780 of 16,046

GalaxicGlobe

@GrailUK What if they do the Mario Bros 2 thing anxd just give us a bunch of level packs in Wonder... (I hope they dont lol)

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

GalaxicGlobe

@Bolt_Strike Dont ruin my dreams man...

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo's silence today so far is looking promising for a Direct announcement tomorrow.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RupeeClock

That's always the trend isn't it?
An announcement on Tuesday around 2-3pm UK time with at least 24 hours notice for the presentation on a Wednesday. If the presentation has any PEGI 18 content, it's typically broadcast much later in the day.

RupeeClock

Magician

Shall we take bets on if Hi-Fi Rush will open the Direct?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of May 20th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Bolt_Strike

Something else I thought about. Is it possible that we just get a Direct Mini and not a full Direct? If we're really getting a next gen hardware announcement this year, it might make sense to simply have a Mini to update us on games that were already announced and third parties and they announce little to nothing new here until they're ready to announce the new hardware. I think if we get a Mini or no mainline Direct at all this month, that could be a strong sign that a next gen announcement is coming in the next few months.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Grumblevolcano

@Magician My prediction is they start the Direct with Fighters Pass 3 with the first fighter being either Zack (Crisis Core) or Alear (Fire Emblem Engage) and the Direct closer being Metroid Prime 2+3 followed by a teaser for Metroid Prime 4.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GalaxicGlobe

@Bolt_Strike Please be wrong lol

GalaxicGlobe

@Grumblevolcano I doubt it honestly I think there is a better chance for a New smash than fighters pass 3

SplatRay001

@Grumblevolcano fighters pass 3 seems super unlikely unless they’re releasing a new system with an Ultimate port.

SplatRay001

Skunkfish

My feeling is we'll see a return of Pushmo/Pullblox...

Skunkfish

AStupidID

Maybe this is hopium but I think we will get a port of Smash Bros Ultimate on Switch 2. Sakurai's channel is ending this year, he's had about two years break from development at this point, and they are releasing new spirits again which means that at least some of the team have started working on the game again in some respect. If they released the game again with all the DLC, 3-5 new characters, all the old stages we never got in ultimate, plus maybe Smash Run, all in more tuned up graphics, that would be more than enough (but still hoping for Fighters Pass 3 along with all that haha). Not sure if it would be announced this soon but got my fingers crossed for the next Direct .

AStupidID

WiiWareWave

@Bolt_Strike Then why even bother as the first party games we know of are all HD remastered ports with little to no changes making them unworthy of even a Direct Mini. There will be announcements, maybe not much first party aside from updates and a new NSO roadmap, but there's gotta be some third party announcements left for Switch seeing as third parties wouldn't drop Switch this early given its success.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Fizza

I've been off down the country over the weekend so I haven't been too involved in Direct discussion as of late, when are we thinking the rumoured February Direct is happening again? I've heard the 8th and 14th get thrown about here and there for the past while myself.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

@WiiWareWave Well, there is Princess Peach Showtime and Metroid Prime 4 as possibilities, but for the most part yeah. It could also be a Partner Showcase (which is a kind of Mini anyway)

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

GalaxicGlobe

@Fizza The current date is the 7th so we will see tomorrow if it gets announced.

NintendoByNature

I'll raise hell if it airs during my training. Nintendo will hear an earful from me 🫠

NintendoByNature

Fizza

@NintendoByNature Same here: if it happens at 2PM/3PM, I'll be in the middle of unmissable exams XD

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@GalaxicGlobe @SplatRay001 I do think Ultimate is Smash's future on Switch 2. Any brand new Smash game would probably get torn to shreds over massive roster cuts and those would be inevitable given the 3rd party angle Ultimate took.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic