Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,741 to 12,760 of 15,859

Solaine

@Giancarlothomaz How come? Where do you think, they will show some gameplay?

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

WaffleBoat

All I want in the Pokémon direct is black and white remakes (preferably with b2/w2 as dlc). And pkm mystery dungeon explorers of sky remake. If that happens then I will never buy a Pokémon game again.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Grumblevolcano

@Solaine I think they'll do a TotK Direct sometime before March 23rd. Nintendo's at PAX East 2023 and given the upcoming lineup it feels likely that TotK will be the only Switch 1st party game playable there.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeaCatherine

@Giancarlothomaz I highly doubt they won't give TotK it's own direct, it's way bigger (in terms of fame) than Xenoblade 3 and that got it's own direct.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Grumblevolcano

Seems like we're probably not getting TotK info until after March 9th because there's another Mario Movie Direct:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

IF we get a zelda direct, itll be sometime between now and May 12th 🙃

NintendoByNature

jump

My guess is I'm pretty sure that the announcement of there will be a Zelda Direct will be at 3pm in the UK.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MarioBrickLayer

Does this mean the chances of the rumoured 2D Mario game releasing in 2023 are now ZERO? I can't see how they don't take the opportunity to tie in the release to the movie if the game is releasing anytime soon?

MarioBrickLayer

VoidofLight

I just don't see us getting a Zelda Direct until at least a month before launch.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Kermit1doesmath

I don't want a TOTK Direct. I want the game to have some secrecy leading up to the launch.

dysgraphia awareness human

Grumblevolcano

@VoidofLight Usually I'd agree but Nintendo's presence at PAX East makes the situation seem different. Given the way Nintendo approaches PAX East, the show is very likely to have the first public playable demo of TotK and I don't think we have enough info about the game at the moment for a public playable demo .

Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Kermit1 In this current era where leaks always travel far (e.g. last year you watch the February 2022 Pokemon Presents on Youtube and as a result get recommended a bunch of videos about Scarlet/Violet leaks), TotK Direct is by far the better option.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Euler

Did Mario Kart, Mario Odyssey, or Breath of the Wild ever get their own directs? I don’t believe so. E ticket games (and Xenoblade) usually get their own directs, but it’s by no means a sure thing. It’s quite possible we don’t hear much from Nintendo until the game is out. Tough breaks for Nintendolife.

Euler

Magician

Euler wrote:

Did Mario Kart, Mario Odyssey, or Breath of the Wild ever get their own directs? I don’t believe so.

@Euler

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic