Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,641 to 12,660 of 15,881

Anti-Matter

You know what?
The $ 60 Switch games by MSRP was sold under $ 60 in my country Indonesia.
So the $ 60 Switch games are sold in Indonesia with price range from 650,000 IDR to 780,000 IDR, just convert those numbers into US$ and you will see less than $ 60.

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

@JesseA : I particularly agree with you regarding the added cost of NSO (and the "expansion" update even more so).

Quite frankly, Nintendo are being exploitative of late, and their quality checks and balances have completely nosedived this generation, minus the minority of their releases (most of which were Wii U ports). I hate to contemplate just how much more relaxed they are going to be going forward, as they are no longer the "lesser of evils" when compared with the competition.

I would have been more open to price increases across the board if this was reflected in the quality of the output, but developers/publishers are only being increasingly sloppy with the product that ultimately hits shelves.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Budda

If you look back into the 90's and calculate inflation to it, video games were very expensive. Today's prices are a bargain. And games got more expensive to produce. It's a wonder that it only now gets a price increase.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Bunkerneath

@FragRed Sackboy in Smash CONFIRMED!!

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Kova

@Bunkerneath
Or most likely Team Sonic Racing...

Edited on by Kova

Kova

octokid

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Happy Direct day!

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

ElRoberico

@octokid It's at last upon us!

Have there been any rumors/leaks that have popped up about what might possibly be at the Direct?

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Budda

@ElRoberico
I heard there will possibly be a Metroid (Prime) in the direct. Fingers crossed it's Prime 4!

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

TeaCatherine

@Budda Probably 4, the remaster(s) has/have no definitive proof of their existence.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

FragRed

@Budda Metroid Prime: Federation Force Deluxe

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

ElRoberico

@Budda A listing on Best Buy's website popped up. OMG!

EDIT: It's not live at the moment, but Advance Wars is!

Edited on by ElRoberico

ElRoberico

@jump I love AADOO so much

FragRed

@jump The game will no longer have anything more than a still image of people of all nations hugging each other and being friends and the song “I’d like to teach the world to sing” by the New Seekers on repeat

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

jump

@FragRed it's way more viscous than that. It's countries raising sanctions against each other, countries no longer able to compete in Eurovision and making speeches condemning one another!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

NSO icons are only New Horizons and FE Engage at the moment which is the least amount of icons available for awhile now. So it feels like more icons will probably be added on Thursday morning coinciding with something that's announced in the Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@jump The U.K. is the easy mode as we just created our own sanctions against ourselves by leaving the EU

ElRoberico

@jump I would legitimately play a Eurovision simulator.

Fizza

Made my predictions earlier on but thought I'd post my full bingo card anyway
Untitled
If we manage to get something with either Punch Out or Ace Attorney, I'm going to scream.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Rambler

@jump
I like the sound of a viscous game. Guess there will be a few sticky situations.

Also reminds me of the Chris Morris thing about the smart bomb that was so smart it realised that war was futile and went to live in a field.

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic