Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 11,521 to 11,540 of 15,874

Don

I hope there are unannounced first party games coming to Switch before 2023.

Don

NintendoByNature

There will be at least 1 or 2 given previous years as an example.

NintendoByNature

IceClimbers

There'll be some sort of blue ocean title announced on Twitter for December most likely.

Endless Ocean please and thank you.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Don

@Giancarlothomaz
That would be awesome if we get a new Wave Race title, it’s long overdue.

Don

Grumblevolcano

Even though there's lots to play, I'm starting to crave a general Direct. I finished XC3 earlier today and now I'm thinking about when will MK8 Deluxe DLC wave 3 release.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TommyTendo

There's not really a need for a direct anytime soon, since we have a game in both september, october and november.

Fizza

@Giancarlothomaz I'm personally leaning towards October myself, what with Mario+Rabbids also coming out in that month and the fact that Pokemon comes out in November (makes me feel like they'd want to give it as much room as possible to sell, you know? It's POKEMON for crying out loud!).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I have registered some upcoming games from play-asia on my purchase list even without Nintendo Direct. 😊

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@Fizza @Giancarlothomaz The week beginning October 29th would be my as guess given that week contains both Halloween (October 31st) and the start of the holiday season (November 1st). Though that is directly connected to my guess that wave 3 has both a ghost track (SNES Ghost Valley 1/2/3, N64 Banshee Boardwalk, GBA Boo Lake, GBA Broken Pier or DS Luigi's Mansion) and Merry Mountain from Tour.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

In other news, it feels like the September general Direct dream is over:

Grumblevolcano

StarPoint

@Grumblevolcano I guess I wouldn't write off the possibility quite yet, considering this is only happening in August. I could still see a Direct around mid-September.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

1UP_MARIO

Anti-Matter wrote:

I have registered some upcoming games from play-asia on my purchase list even without Nintendo Direct. 😊

I have also registered some games from Amazon.co.uk on my purchase list even without the direct too 😀😀😀

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Grumblevolcano

@StarPoint The Splatoon 3 stuff makes me think not before Splatoon 3 launches but Harvestella being present makes me think not in September at all given that game releases in November.

Grumblevolcano

StarPoint

@Grumblevolcano Ah I suppose that's possible. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano wrote:

In other news, it feels like the September general Direct dream is over:

With a September direct potentially not happening does that squash any chance of a zelda remaster for the year?

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

@NintendoByNature Not really. It's important to remember that the closest to 2022's approach so far has been 2020 where Nintendo announced a load of 1st party IP stuff in September even though there was no general Direct.

Grumblevolcano

westman98

I don't think a Treehouse Live necessarily precludes a September Direct, especially since Tokyo Game Show is still happening.

westman98

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic