Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Posts 581 to 600 of 617

Eel

@1ofUs Yeah they could've done a bit more for the other characters. Besides Link, Zelda only has three options, and the Champions can only toggle between their regular outfits and their champion-blue ones. And that's it.

Imagine if they had made it possible to use some of the armor sets with at least Zelda, that would've been fun.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FroZtedFlakerZz

It sounds like the DLC may give us some more outfits so that'll be cool it said more vignettes too so maybe dark terrako skin?

Games I'm playing right now:
Zelda BotW - Switch
ACNH - Switch
Smash Bros. Ultimate - Switch
Hyrule Warriors AoC - Switch
The Legend Of Zelda - Nintendo Online

Eel

I assume vignettes refers to story scenarios, maybe new cutscenes.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

FroZtedFlakerZz

Ah, I thought it meant colors haha

Zelda BotW - Switch
ACNH - Switch

JustMe

@FroZtedFlakerZz @Eel they only mention Link's costume in may(?) in the seasonpass stuff. Doesn't seem like they'll add more beyond that, maybe we're getting something on the sequel around that time and they'll give us his outfit in that.

JustMe

Eel

Yeah the costume and weapon for Link are the purchase bonus. It's possible the challenges and levels from the other packs could come with costumes as rewards, I suppose. Though it doesn't seem to be their focus either way.

"New battle skills for existing characters" sounds intriguing, could be new playstyles (weapon types).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

1ofUs

@Eel BARBARIAN ZELDA

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Eel

@1ofUs Barbarian Zelda, Gerudo Zelda, Zora Zelda, Dark Zelda, Hyrule Warriors Zelda Zelda, Ancient Zelda, etc.

Ah, all the missed opportunities!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

1ofUs

@Eel barbarian revali would be priceless

FroZtedFlakerZz

Gerudo Daruk

Zelda BotW - Switch
ACNH - Switch

Eel

Rubber Suit Hestu.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

1ofUs

Chanpion ganon

Henmii

@rallydefault,

Thanks for the answer.

@Eel,

That's a great idea! That I never thought about that...
Sometimes I order people to a place and then follow them. But its much easier to order them to a place and switch to them when they have arrived. This might come in handy on future stages.

Henmii

SViper

I want that DLCs to add all characters from original Hyrule Warriors game and it's DLCs. Because I really want to see in this game from original game: Impa, Ganon, Linkle, King Daphnes and rest of them.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

FroZtedFlakerZz

@SViper have you played the game all the way?

Zelda BotW - Switch
ACNH - Switch

SViper

@FroZtedFlakerZz I don't own Age of Calamity yet, but I own original Hyrule Warriors at my N3DSXL. Why you asking?

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

JustMe

@SViper explains why you think having everyone from the first game would be cool... I guess.

JustMe

SViper

@JustMe and from you I guess YouTube, Twitch and other platforms that allows players to share recorded gameplays doesn't exist. So saying that person can't know whole gameplay of game without owning it in this era is stupid. Sorry to sound mad or rude or stupid to you now, but you really sounded like person from under rock for me now.
Secondly I don't ask make them available at very begging of the game, but only playable as extra characters after game's completion for extra gameplay.
Plus on extra note: feels like you ignoring the part that even if you don't feel more playable characters is needed they still be adding more of playable characters in summer and autumn.
But going along with you then don't add all of them, but then at least add the ones that has totally different gameplay or it's totally different character like the ones I mentioned in my post where this talk originated from.

Edited on by SViper

rallydefault

@SViper
They're definitely gonna add more characters, and yea, you can know the story of a game without buying it. But having all the other characters in Age of Calamity would strike me as dumb. I mean, I don't really care about the lore reasons or anything; Zelda lore is insane on purpose. But having played both games, Age of Calamity is just so different. It just wouldn't feel right to have Gannondorf running around.

rallydefault

SViper

@rallydefault fair, but only the future will tell what new content we will get for the game.

Edited on by SViper

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic