Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Posts 561 to 580 of 627

rallydefault

@FroZtedFlakerZz
For sure. And another guess from me... Bolson and his carpenters who help you build your house and then Tarrey Town. I could see them doing something really crazy/funny with them.

rallydefault

Bunkerneath

Ok, sorry if anyone else has put this up yet, but anyone noticed during the loading screen you can control the mini guardian.

Use the should buttons to move left and right (double press for run)
Use B to make it jump, if you press it afterwards up to three times, timing it makes it jump higher
Use X to make the thing at the top move up and down, pressing X again to stop it

Love these little silly things

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

rallydefault

Yea, I love that little bit on the loading screens! I think any game with loading screens should be mandated to have something like that lol It really helps pass the time; some screens can be a bit long.

rallydefault

VoidofLight

I think Astor and Sooga are probably the DLC characters, mainly because they already have movesets. I also think the researchers might be likely, but I really feel like the villains have a bigger shot.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Eel

The researchers are basically confirmed to be joining.

The only one that doesn't have a 90% chance of joining is Astor.

Let's remember the previous game in the Nintendo Warriors universe (Fire Emblem Warriors) had several villains that would've been extremely easy to give us as DLC and it never happened.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Green_Shyguy

Maybe Link will get a Master Cycle Zero weapon to run enemies over with, kind of like the horse from the origins Hyrule Warriors.

Green_Shyguy

jedgamesguy

@Green_Shyguy Honestly, the way that was implemented in Hyrule Warriors was so ridiculous that I'd be for it this time. The animation was so wonky and yet it made so much sense.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jump

Be quick, there's a glitch on the eshop where if you buy the free bonus of the DLC pass you get the DLC pass too for free. It's at least on the UK eshop and worked for me.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

@DomGC It's probably just an error, they wont take it back but they will get rid of it sharpish once they realise.

I decided not to get the DLC for this as I never complete it anyway so it's a good thing I didn't buy it when it was announced.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jump

@Eel Try this...

Nicolai wrote:

Eel

Ah! thanks. I wasn't able to do it with my main account, since I still have unused funds, but my secondary account was fine. Guess I'll have to play the dlc on that profile.

Bloop.

jump

@Eel Does that mean if you're playing it on a different profile you will have to start over again? It's gonna take you ages to level everyone up.

Nicolai wrote:

Eel

@jump I assume since the same switch is its main console maybe the dlc can be shared across save files. Either way, I played this game to 100% completion on my brother's switch, so it's not like I have a lot of progress on my own file anyway.

Edit: The internet says dlc is shared, so that's cool then.

Edit 2: yup I can confirm the bonus was unlocked on my main file.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

RupeeClock

It worked for me too, I claimed the free download for the purchase bonus, and now the Age of Calamity Expansion Pass is showing up as purchased on my Nintendo account.
It shows up as purchased when I launch the software too.

Edit: To clarify, UK player, EU account. No account switching to Australia here.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

bpapa2020

I can’t believe how much I wound up playing this game. It’s just such a great love letter to my favorite Nintendo game of all time, which makes up for its shortcomings in the depth department (which is not great, but still way better than HW and FEW). All good I got 100% on Hard and it took me about 100 hours. Pretty cool.

I bought the DLC, but I’ll probably not rush to play it unless it has something truly amazing in it. Given the creativity they’ve shown thus far I have high hopes for the additional characters. Wonder if Robbie and Purah will be a 2-for-1?

bpapa2020

jump

@DomGC yeah, them not talking about the DLC was really odd. I had assumed it was because there was a Zelda 35th anniversary direct coming which it would be apart of, but with the first one coming out soon it looks like it wasn’t the case and it was just saved for E3.

Nicolai wrote:

Diddy64

Well, it seems it's not as bad as I thought to get Calamity Ganon. After resting a month or so ago, I finally got the motivation to continue doing various quest/missions until I unlocked it. It's really neat to use. Now to wait until Nintendo E3 give (most likely) the day of the DLC's first wave (whether it has little or medium content) for the upcoming month. I'll have realistic expectations since they will focus on the Zelda, Pokémon and (hopefully) DK anniversary.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

jump

jump wrote:

Be quick, there's a glitch on the eshop where if you buy the free bonus of the DLC pass you get the DLC pass too for free. It's at least on the UK eshop and worked for me.

I'm outraged, proper OUTRAGED!...

Nintendo wrote:

Dear jump,

On Friday May 28th 2021, the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass was made available for purchase on Nintendo eShop. Buying the Expansion Pass entitles users to a special Purchase Bonus of equippable items that can be used in-game immediately.

Unfortunately, an error on Nintendo eShop led to the Purchase Bonus being briefly made available to all users. Furthermore, downloading the Purchase Bonus without buying the Expansion Pass gave the impression that the Expansion Pass was then purchased, when this is not the case. As you are one of the users affected, we'd like to apologise for this error.

Currently, users who downloaded the Purchase Bonus without buying the Expansion Pass are able to equip the related items in-game. However, once Expansion Pass Wave 1 – Pulse of the Ancients becomes available, these items will no longer be usable unless the Expansion Pass is purchased. This will not affect your save file or ability to play the game.

Users affected by this issue are currently unable to purchase the Expansion Pass via Nintendo eShop. This will be resolved once Expansion Pass Wave 1 – Pulse of the Ancients is released, at which point the purchase button will be accessible again.

Once again, we apologise for this error and any inconvenience caused.

Nintendo

Nicolai wrote:

RupeeClock

@jump

I'm not surprised they did this.
Although, any resources you put into powering up that Prototype Ancient Short Sword, you won't get back if you lose access to the item in a future update.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic