Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Posts 541 to 555 of 555

jump

@rallydefault it’s costs rupees to do so I just saved it for later on in the game when the better weapons and attributes are available. Also remember it takes the attribute of the first weapon selected incase you accidentally lose the one you wanted.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

rallydefault

@jump
Ok, so basically don't worry too much about it until later in the game with better weapons? I also don't quite understand how you can carry over abilities. Like, I have the base item, but sometimes when I fuse a weapon that clearly has an ability, the ability doesn't fuse over. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I'm probably just overlooking some basic logic, but I feel like they could have done a bit more in-game to explain this lol

rallydefault

Diddy64

@rallydefault Every 5 levels, the weapon is able to have a ability. The first one is the default one (level 1), which is the only one that requires 4 level ups to reach the second slot. From there, all the other ones require 5 levels.

If you fuse a weapon with multiple weapons, each having an ability, only the first one carries to the fused weapon. Though, that changes if the fused weapon was level 1 and reach level 10. Which makes the second weapon that has an ability carries it to that weapon. I also had issues with the weapon system at first.

Undergoing games:
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Megaman X Legacy Collection 2
Fire Emblem Awakening

Tendo64

Now that Doom Eternal is done, I was hoping to launch back into this game. Only problem is, I think I'm going to have to start from the start again because I just launched back in I really have no clue what's going on, and lost a feel for the game. Bought it back in early December, played for a little while, then Doom came out, and hadn't touched it since.

Probably shouldn't have touched it until now.

Edited on by Tendo64

Tendo64

JustMe

@Tendo64 I'd say watch the cutscenes you already saw and then keep playing. Likely better than starting from scratch, depending on how far you got into the game.

JustMe

Tendo64

@JustMe Thanks I'll give it a whirl! Failing that it's back to the start for me, but I guess I'm only a couple of hours in.

Tendo64

rallydefault

@Diddy64
Thank you, that was very helpful!

@Tendo64
I did kind of the same thing. I had a couple hours in the demo, but that was over a month ago. I just started a new save file and I'm already way beyond where I was after 3-4 hours.

rallydefault

Eel

You could also just replay the levels you had beaten already.

You'll see the cutscenes again, and earn extra rewards and levels for you existing file.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Diddy64

@rallydefault You're welcome. If you are having trouble looking for certain monster parts, be sure to stack up the monster part drop rate abilities.

Undergoing games:
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Megaman X Legacy Collection 2
Fire Emblem Awakening

Tendo64

rallydefault wrote:

@Tendo64
I did kind of the same thing. I had a couple hours in the demo, but that was over a month ago. I just started a new save file and I'm already way beyond where I was after 3-4 hours.

I ended up doing exactly that and it was no problem at all. Going back to work tomorrow but keen to keep up the continuity with it to ensure I don't lose track again. Really starting to enjoy the game!

Tendo64

rallydefault

@Tendo64
Yea, I'm having a blast! It's more of a cohesive experience than Hyrule Warriors, which is nice. Hyrule Warriors was fun, but it was absolutely crazy and just all over the place. It's nice to have the story, I like the map system, and I love Mipha and Urbosa's movesets so far.

rallydefault

AOCisthebest

I have been playing AOC for 1 week, and I think I found a bug. I was just completed a level and got a good weapon. It took the same amount of hits to kill an red bokoblin. I turned on health bars and compared the simitar of the seven 22 damage to a tree branch 6 damage. They took the same amount of the bokos health. What is going on? This is really ruining the game I called nintendo twice and they did not really help.

Edited on by AOCisthebest

AOCisthebest

the8thark

After some testing (by me) here's what all the amiibo do in Age of Calamity

Link - Smash Bros - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Young Smash Bros - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Toon Smash Bros - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Majora’s Mask - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Ocarina of Time - 1x weapon or RNG meterials
Link - Twilight Princess - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Wind Waker - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Link’s Awakening - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - 8 bit - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Archer BotW - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Link - Horse BotW - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Zelda - Smash bros - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Zelda - Wind Waker - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Zelda - BotW - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Sheik - Smash Bros - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Mipha - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Daruk - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Revali - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Urbosa - 1x weapon or RNG materials
Guardian - BotW - RNG ancient loot
Ganondorf - Smash Bros - RNG monster parts (often high end ones)
Wolf Link - RNG materials
Bokoblin - 1x weapon

Edited on by the8thark

the8thark

Kimyonaakuma

Anyone had problems with Korok seeds? Bought the game a few weeks ago and I'm around 98/99% complete, but I'm starting to think it's completely broken.

I've managed to find most of them, but the amount I find doesn't always match the amount of seeds I get. Same goes for the seed count on each mission - but you can't collect them twice! The Korok is just there like you found them.

I don't particularly need the extra weapon capacity but I can't complete the map, which is disappointing when there's a reward for 100%. And since there's probably not going to be any DLC I don't see it getting patched.

Any ideas? I wouldn't mind if it broke earlier but being so close to finishing it is a pain

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

There's an exact amount of Korok seeds. You can't farm them. You need to spend them too, these missions to increase capacity are part of the completion %.

There's a few mini missions that have Korok seeds too, they're not only in the big story ones.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic