Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Posts 321 to 340 of 627

rallydefault

@Dezzy
lol I do appreciate the thought, but there's more out there in terms of environments and effects to tax the hardware than grass, my friend.

rallydefault

Eel

@rallydefault actually grass this dense is very much a resource sink. If they wanted a performance mode it should probably be the first thing to go.

I can't wait to see how they handle the Korok Forest.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@rallydefault

GPU- Grass Processing Unit

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

kkslider5552000

Don't you forget that Lana died for our sins. OUR SINS OF TOLERATING A LESS THAN IDEAL FRAMERATE.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

rallydefault

@Eel
I know that grass is a drain, but I'm saying it's not the only drain.

@Dezzy
lol I actually laughed!

rallydefault

Ryu_Niiyama

Wait what happened in here?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

TheFrenchiestFry

@status-204 It really ain't that deep lol no need to sin Koei Tecmo over a freaking Musou game like it was in pursuit of religious meaning. I don't think zealotry means what you think it means

If I really cared THAT MUCH about an IP I liked being subjected to some KT jank, I probably would've committed suicide once Persona 5 Scramble or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 was announced

As long as the game is good, mostly technically sound and delivers a gameplay experience that tributes the IP in all the right ways I'm fine. P5S was actually really good for those specific reasons and graphically it's definitely not the best looker, even on PS4.

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

jump

@Ryu_Niiyama The Yiga Clan have been recruiting people from this thread and are turning people against the The Golden Goddesses Din, Farore, and Nayru!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TheFrenchiestFry

@Ryu_Niiyama Some guy compared a musou game to an uncompromising pursuit of religious and political fanaticism

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Ryu_Niiyama

Has anybody hit a level cap in the demo so far?

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

@Grumblevolcano haha Thank you! There go my dreams of being a wrecking ball in the full release.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

dionysos283

I gave the demo another go after a stressful day, and this time I really liked it. Hacking and slashing through hundreds of enemies can make you feel awesome. Perfect after a stressful day. "Stupid fun" is probably the right description. It's still pretty repetitive, so I don't know how long I will enjoy it, but at the moment I like it.

dionysos283

Dezzy

dionysos283 wrote:

Hacking and slashing through hundreds of enemies can make you feel awesome. Perfect after a stressful day.

You make it sound like a back massage.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NintendoByNature

I really wasn't going to try the demo but im getting antsy and wana give it a go. My biggest issue is I won't be able to purchase the game day 1 so if I REALLY like it, I'll be chomping at the bit til I can grab it lol

NintendoByNature

kkslider5552000

dionysos283 wrote:

Perfect after a stressful day.

This is the main reason I really loved Hyrule Warriors. It was always the perfect game to play when I was in a bad mood and/or exhausted. It's mindlessly killing dudes, but in a way that isn't SO mindless that it ends up being boring.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic