Forums

Topic: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Posts 101 to 120 of 120

CaPPa

@jump
Thank you!! I didn't realize that they unlocked in the story, I thought it was all through the Gauntlets! Now its clobberin' time! 😁

CaPPa

jump

Having to manually update the depot and challenges constantly is annoying, I almost missed the new Deadpool costume as I didn't realise there was an update.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

suikoden

hi does anyone know if the DLC has ever been on sale?

suikoden

jump

suikoden wrote:

hi does anyone know if the DLC has ever been on sale?

Nah, it's never been on sale. Nintendo rarely ever put out their DLC on sale.

It's annoying they didn't sell the DLC as a code like the did with Splatoon or Smash Bros as you could can normally find a few sites like CDkeys offering a small discount on them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

suikoden

@jump

cheers, will just buy it then, mind saying that when i do it will go on sale next week!

suikoden

sixrings

Is this better than torchlight 2. I know Nintendo hates sales but this game has terrible reviews

sixrings

jump

sixrings wrote:

Is this better than torchlight 2. I know Nintendo hates sales but this game has terrible reviews

Eh, it's in the 70s in Metacritic. I know we live in a time where people like to think anything that's not a 10 /10 is a terrible game but it is a solid game for what it is.

Nicolai wrote:

suikoden

@jump

yep just dont understand these people but its there loss as they will miss out on some great games

suikoden

sixrings

IS IT BETTER THAN TORCHLIGHT 2 WHICH IS $20

sixrings

suikoden

@sixrings

same genre but like apples and oranges but i did enjoy this more but always been a fan of the previous games

really was their a need to shout, we where just pointing out 73 average is not a terrible game.

Edited on by suikoden

suikoden

jump

sixrings wrote:

IS IT BETTER THAN TORCHLIGHT 2 WHICH IS $20

You forgot to turn off the upper case when you're typing.

Nicolai wrote:

sixrings

@jump damn I did. But I was frustrated that the question went off course because I called a 70s game as "terrible"

sixrings

Magician

Fired up my copy of the game for the first time, played for a few hours, I'm smitten. It's a simple brawler, hidden under the visage of an action/rpg, with a glaze of roguelite. I think the graphics and animations are pretty fantastic; I can't remember the last Marvel game looking and sounding this good. Although the audio design doesn't do much for me, a small gripe in contrast to how much I like everything else about the game.

I think that if you hold any nostalgia for the X-Men Arcade Game, you may want to give MUA 3 a look.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

@Magician Yeah, I really like how simple and fun the game is and in hindsight it's a brillaint choice when compared to the Square Enix's Marvel's Avengers game.

I'm still a bit disappointed there weren't more free updates to make the NPC playable as I really wanted Jessica Jones. Oh well.

Nicolai wrote:

Gamer83

One of my favorite Switch games. Simple gameplay, simple story but an absolute blast.

Gamer83

Artonide

Didnt notice this game before today. Want to buy it, but maybe gonna wait to see if the whole package goes on sale on eshop this month or next. Looks like a great game. 😊

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

BlueBearGamer

Finally completed this Game which was the Game I bought a Switch for back in July 2020.

Now to buy the DLC.

BlueBearGamer

WoomyNNYes

@cool_guy_2021 Regarding Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 going on sale, the next big eshop sale for North America region (Canada/US) usually starts on christmas day, or the day after christmas (unless they break from that pattern). We may see some sales during the game awards Dec 9.

UK will usually get an eshop sale in the week before christmas, and it will make you jealous. That's normal. Our regional sales are staggered around christmas.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Magician

I've found myself playing this again after having not played it since launch. The camera gives me trouble in some spots but the game is just a good time if you like action/rpgs with a simple progression system. You level all the characters to earn EP to increase your global stats in the lab and your characters equip ISO-8 shards. I'm maybe two-thirds through the story for the first time and I've almost unlocked the 10% crit chance buff in the strength portion of the lab.

I like this game more than Captain America and the Avengers, and I adore that game.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic