Forums

Topic: Mario Golf: Super Rush

Posts 141 to 149 of 149

JaxonH

Where’s that update?

I thought they said it was dropping today?

edit
Never mind, it literally just dropped a few min ago

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: Monkey Ball, Cruis'n Blast
3DS: Metroid Samus Returns
Steam: Horizon Zero Dawn
PS5: Ghosts of Tsushima
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Dread, SMTV, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, MH Rise Sunbreak, Zelda BotW 2

Jesus is Lord.

Tom-Smo

@JaxonH I'm going to install the update right now as well

Edited on by Tom-Smo

Tom-Smo

JaxonH

New Donk City has TWO layouts, one for amateur and one for pro!

And the motion controls are noticeably better. It’s easier to control your power now. I like the improvements.

PLAYING
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Dread, SMTV, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, MH Rise Sunbreak, Zelda BotW 2

Jesus is Lord.

JaxonH

Anyone try the more difficult version of New Donk City? I found the amateur course had some tough holes in the latter 9. Still came out with -3 under par, but it would have been far better if not for several double bogeys toward the end. They position the green at a distance to where your sand wedge has to hit at partial power. With button controls you can halve the distance of your wedges and putters, but with motion you only have one setting. Makes it feel more authentic.

Still have trouble adding left spin with motion though.

@Pirate1
Thanks 😊

PLAYING
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

NintendoByNature

Didn't realize there's a amateur and pro version. I played a round with @bimmy-lee tn though and I loved the par 3 course. Sounds like he did too.

Rock solid update and now this makes me wish we got some link/zelda as playable characters with hyrule field being a course 😊. One can dream I guess.

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

Wow, yeah, we didn’t even see the option for the pro version of the New Donk City course NBN, but the par three was a ton of fun. We’ll have to give it a shot soon.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Pirate1

In adventure mode, is there a way to fast forward or skip watching the other players if you finish the hole first?

Pirate1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic