Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 641 to 660 of 775

Eel

Ok forget the new characters, now you don't need to hear "Is that ok?" (Yes) "Success!!!!" for every badge you make.

This is the kind of content I wanted.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

Meowpheel wrote:

Ok forget the new characters, now you don't need to hear "Is that ok?" (Yes) "Success!!!!" for every badge you make.

Did they really fix that!? That's amazing!
I would have paid for that as DLC because it has made me quite angry before...

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

They added it as an option in the game settings menu.

Now it just makes the badge button press, no comments, no questions <3

Also it seems now characters capable of healing have an obvious icon next to their face to show they can heal.

And now you can change costumes for characters in the map deployment screen, without having to go through hoops.

And it seems mission targets have an obvious target symbol in the list of units.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Cynas

Meowpheel wrote:

This is the kind of content I wanted.

Thanks for mentioning this, don't think I would have checked otherwise. Usually I have to mute the TV whenever I go to the crest market. I hope they do the same thing for the blade skill trees and using consumables in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I don't mind the battle narration but these can really get to me.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Late

@Xaldin They already updated Xenoblade Chronicles 2. You can't completely turn them off but you can press B to interrupt the talking and continue what you were doing. Merc Missions menu is considerably faster when you don't need to wait for each line of dialogue.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Cynas

@Late Didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know!

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

RR529

WOOT! Just completed the main story on Normal! Pretty exciting because it's the first Musou I've managed to clear the main quest on, which gives me hope for my chances at Hyrule Warriors (I've played both Samurai Warriors 2 Empires & Samurai Warriors Chronicles before this with no such luck).

I'll definitely try my hand at the History Maps, at least until I hit a wall or get bored (hopefully I can get Lyn). Right now Camilla is lvl 56. Lucina, Sakura, and Lianna are lvl 40 or higher. Most everyone else is around lvl 30 (some a bit lower, others a bit higher).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Beedrill4Smash

I've recently gotten more into this game for the second time, and I've been focusing on getting the character's weapons/scrolls/opuses. Because of this, I have to tear into the History maps. For the most part, it's been a lot of fun coming back to this game, but one thing. I am sick and tired of fighting the final boss. I just hate fighting him, I don't think he's hard, but very repetitive and boring. What's thrown me over the edge was finding him in a random, non final/sub-space, level!

Beedrill4Smash

Beedrill4Smash

Yeah, awakening absolutely breaks him, but after the 8th or 9th time, I'm over fighting him.

Beedrill4Smash

Grumblevolcano

Wow, the Shadow Dragon DLC history maps are rough.to 100%, a lot harder than the base history maps and the Fates DLC history maps which means the Awakening DLC history maps are going to be even more rough. It kind of reminds me of those adventure map levels in Hyrule Warriors when you're forced to use bad weapons like Zelda's Baton or Lana's Summoning Gate.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

Tried my hands at a few of the History Map missions (just in the first History Map). Seems interesting. In addition to full scale battles, some missions are time attack and boss gantlet type stuff.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Beedrill4Smash

@Grumblevolcano Wait...there were levels that forced you to use that Baton? I mean, I never got too far in HW's maps, but...that's just cruel.

Regarding Shadow Dragon's map's, there not bad. Although, I do have Level 105 Robin, Xander, Ryouma, and Azura, so...might just be me. I will say that I am finding some missions to be particularly frustrating compared to older ones.

Beedrill4Smash

roy130390

I think the right way to play any of these games is to proceed by selecting missions you actually wanna play from time to time. People tend to get burned by doing many missions they find boring to get the character/gear they want as fast as possibe. Sure, it's great to get what you want but by the time you get it chances are you are tired of the game and you won't enjoy it as much as you would ususally do if you actually focus on having a good time. Of course it's nice to have objectives to get whatever you want faster, but I recommend to throw the type of missions you like the most between the boring ones and to experiment with characters whenever you feel tired of the repetition, specially if it's a completely different character to the one you've been playing.

I have the game a bit abandoned because I have been playing Injustice 2 almost nonstop since friday. I mean it, I haven't been so obsessed with a game in so much time to the point of just sleeping a couple hours because I lose the notion of the time that has passed. The amount of single player content is simply great and for a DC fan like myself (not to mention a TMNT fan too with the latest content) it's simply too much stimulation

Anyway, I got off topic... send help

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

yokokazuo

2/3 Shadow Dragon maps completed!
Norda Market is last for me. I’ve been really wanting the new costumes and weapons so I’ve put in a lot of time recently. For those wanting one of the specific outfits, I’ll post which history map to beat to obtain it.

Marth’s Bridegroom suit Beat the Norda Market map (Presumably since it’s the last one for me)
Caeda’s Bridal dress Beat the Devil Mountain map
Tiki’s Vibrant Dress Beat the Princess Minerva map
Lyn’s Swordmaster outfit Get an S tank on a battle in Norda Market

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Grumblevolcano

@Beedrill4Smash Every non-DLC character and weapon had some forced adventure map stages in the Wii U version (DLC maps didn't force DLC characters and weapons because Japan could buy adventure maps separately from characters). That became every character and weapon with the 3DS version (the packs were the only way to buy the 3DS DLC worldwide) though in some cases the 3DS version would let you use a 2nd or 3rd character alongside the forced character/weapon.

I have no doubt that the Switch version will be rebalanced to take into account the 3DS DLC maps being on the Switch cart (the 3DS version was rebalanced to take into account the Wii U DLC being on the 3DS cart).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SilverEdge92

Beedrill4Smash wrote:

@Grumblevolcano Wait...there were levels that forced you to use that Baton? I mean, I never got too far in HW's maps, but...that's just cruel.

Wait, what's wrong with Zelda's Baton, I'd rather use that than the Fire Rod or play as Wizzro or Agatha; I love the Baton, especially for the "All Attacks are Devastating" maps, the Strong attack is basically a wide-ranging shotgun blast.

And is Velezark actually resistant/immune to the Wyrmslayer effect? Cause Lucina's Falchion didn't seem like it was helping all that much when I used her to get Sol Katti for Lyn.

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.