Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502

Posts 141 to 160 of 202

Bankaj

Reporting in same problems here. I actually forgot for a sec that this is a thing and I excitingly purchased some games on discount... Woops. No download.

I'm not formatting my SD's, perhaps just play the waiting game till it is fixed? This problem exists for a long time already for its impact. Is Nintendo on it or not?

Bankaj

Vortexeo

Man I'm only now running into this problem it's sooo annoying oml

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Zeldafan79

Sure would be Nice if Nintendo would at least make a statement telling us they are working on it. That last firmware was probably a week ago and they still haven't resolved it.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

natertater

Still getting this error on ours. Nintendo needs to step it up and resolve this.

natertater

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought Blasphemous because it's on sell. Although i can't play it because i can't download it. Man i hope Nintendo fixes this problem soon. And i didn't have any problems till i downloaded the new update.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Budda

It's weird that some have the problem and some don't. I bought and downloaded several games yesterday without a problem. I even put my switch in standby while downloading.
Is this maybe a regional thing or something?

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Zeldafan79

@Budda

Probably why Nintendo hasn't done anything about it yet. I bet they don't realize how many people are being effected and they think it's just a small handfull. It sure messed up my Switch! I haven't been able to download games since the patch released and none of the tricks you hear about are working for me.

I'd call them myself but they'd probably suggest something stupid like restart my switch or check my connection. It's way beyond that and needs to be fixed now!

Edited on by Zeldafan79

Mr_Humpf

@Zeldafan79 I feel your pain. I've been having an email conversation with Nintendo support in Europe and whilst they seem like their trying to be helpful they're won't admit that the last update is the root cause of the problem. Game Rant say (link at the bottom of comment) that Nintendo in Japan have said the problem is with people that use a microSDXC memory card (which I do) that downloaded the first version of 12.0.3 (which I did). The problem doesn't go away when I remove the card though, and if they changed 12.0.3 after they pulled distribrution I cant update to the newer version because the Switch thinks it's already up to date. Nightmare! https://gamerant.com/nintendo-switch-update-12-0-3-pulled-why

Edited on by Mr_Humpf

Friend code: SW-4624-7969-8089

Zeldafan79

@Mr_Humpf

That's great! SDXC cards are all I have. I've tried all of them too and nothing will download. If there were some way to uninstall an update I'd just do that. Well whenever they release the next update maybe that will sort it out but it better not be months from now! They need to at least admit they screwed up and do something about it.

Edited on by Zeldafan79

Grumblevolcano

@Zeldafan79 The re-released version of 12.0.3 has the exact same problem, not just the first version of it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Zeldafan79

@Grumblevolcano
Wow that's great! They really did screw up. Guess if they care about the money they're probably losing from customers who can't download anything Maybe they'll fix it someday.

Allspice

@Mr_Humpf

I have a microSDXC card, downloaded the second version of the update and am still getting the error. It does work if I keep trying though. Since I first posted in this thread, I was able to download two more games. Two of the three gave me trouble the other downloaded with no problem. So maybe they did fix something but not completely with the second one?

Allspice

Mr_Humpf

@Allspice After changing my DNS setting I have been able to download, but the error hasn't gone away. I bought a physical copy of Miitopia during the week and I had to press the continue button ten times to download the games update - each time I got the same error 2123-1502

Edited on by Mr_Humpf

Friend code: SW-4624-7969-8089

WoomyNNYes

Absence of public statement from Nintendo tells me that the truth of this problem would hurt stock share price & sales. They don't even want to say, "we're working on it". (correct me if they've made a public statement)

Has anyone seen a game console that can revert to a previous version?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

tzahn

Still having the problem here too and I just bought a few games physical games with updates that I can't download.

Just thought of something. If they do release an update fix, will we even be able to download it considering some of us can't download anything? Maybe that's why it's taking so long. They're trying to figure out the logistics of how to distribute it.

Love anything Zelda. Most other Ninty franchises too! Purposely vague...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7039-2998 | Nintendo Network ID: tzahn88

1UP_MARIO

Keep trying to download. Try and 10 times in a row and it should work. If not try again

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Rambler

For whatever reason I've not turned on my Switch for a few weeks.
If I take out the the SD card, download and install the revised 12.0.3, then put the card back in, all would be okay?

Rambler

Rambler

@WoomyNNYes
I like that one solution is to turn it off and on again

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic